MERRY CHRISTMAS

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TIME passes quickly. It had been 2 month they became a couple. The season also had changed. It is winter now and the snow full at everywhere. Nichkhun waits Victoria in front of her house. He leans his body at the car and crosses his arms on his chest. He smiles when he saw Victoria locked the door and ran toward him. Nichkhun opens his arm and hugs her.

            “Khun, I have present for you,” she says as her hand take out something from her bag.

            “Really? What is it?” he feels curious. His mouth opens when she took out a red scarf from her bag. Nichkhun takes it and sees his name on the scarf.

            “Did you knit it?” he says in happy voice. Victoria nods her head.

            “It’s pretty,” he examines the scarf. Victoria becomes blushes at his compliment. She takes the scarf and wraps it around his neck. He can’t stop smile after he received the present.

            “Thank you,” he holds her face and kisses her cheek. Victoria hits his chest gently.

            “What are doing? People are looking at us?” she says shyly. He looks at surrounding but no one is there. Nichkhun chuckles at her embarrassment. He holds her face again and kisses her forehead.

            “No need to feel shy because no one is here,” he smiles at her. Victoria gives him warm smile and hugs him.

 

KYUHYUN turns around when he heard someone called his name. He sees Victoria waves her hand at him. She is walking with Nichkhun toward him. Nichkhun smiles at him. Victoria increases her speed and stop in front of him.

            “Hi, Vic? What’s the matter?” he looks at her bright face. Victoria looks at him up and down and notices his bare hands.

            “Why you didn’t wear gloves? It’s cold,” she looks at him with blank face. Kyuhyun looks at Nichkhun face.

            “Yah, you should ask me when he was not around. He will be jealous at me if you did this,” Kyuhyun jokes. In these 2 months, he had become friend with Victoria’s friends. Nichkhun chuckles at his joke.

            “Why I should feel jealous about small matter,” he looks at Victoria. She is taking out something from her bag. She takes out a pair of mitten. His eyes grow big when she passed it to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun surprises when she gave him that.

            “Is this for me?” he asks as his hand takes the mittens from her.

            “I bought for you. I don’t know your favorite color so I bought blue black. I thought to knit it at first but I don’t have time. I’m sorry,” she helps him wears the mittens.

            “Why? Because you had spent your time knitted that scarf for him,” he says when he noticed Nichkhun wore the scarf that has his name on it. Nichkhun suddenly feels proud. He is wearing a handmade scarf gift from his girlfriend. Victoria nods her head and smile.

            “Anyway, thanks for this gift. I’ll always use it,” he says happily.

 

YOONA stands in front of Taecyoon with a small box in her hand. He bumped with her at the corridor and she said she had something for him. Yoona gives the box to him. She is looking at other direction. Taecyoon looks at her dumbly.

            “Take this,” Yoona says coldly. She stills not look at his face. Taecyoon takes and examines the box.

            “What is this? A gift for me?” he shakes the box but there is no sound from the box.

            “It’s not a gift. I gave you because you helped me before this,” she tries to control her voice. Actually she feels really embarrass right now. She never did this before. Taecyoon opens the box and sees a pair of mitten inside it.

            “Did you knit it?” he asks in disbelief. Her face turns red when he asked the question.

            “Am I crazy? Why I should knit it for you. I bought that,” she stutters. His guess is right. Taecyoon takes the mittens out with a big smile.

            “Really? Then it must be cheap because it’s totally terrible. The person who knitted this had a bad skill,” he glances at her with cheeky smile. Yoona feels annoying at his criticism.

            “I you don’t want it, give it back to me,” she tries to snatch it but Taecyoon is faster than her. He hides it behind him.

            “Why you ask the things that you already gave to someone?” he quickly puts it on his hand. Yoona glances at him.

            “Anyway, thanks for this cheap gift,” he smirks and leaves the place. Yoona stomps her foot on the ground. She bites her lip and holds her head. She must be crazy because she knitted it for tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter