YOU ARE MY ANGEL

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

VICTORIA enters her house. The door is not lock and the light is on. She stands in front the door. Water drops from her wet hair and clothes. Auntie Vera surprises when she looks Victoria in wet. Nichkhun called her just now and said she isn't at home yet. She felt worried. Nichkhun hears the noise at living room. He quickly runs to there and surprises at her condition. Auntie Vera runs to upstairs to get the towel. Nichkhun looks at her pale face. How long she soaked in rain water?

            “Vic, where did you go? I worry about you,” he touches her cold hand but she quickly pulls her hand. She walks weakly into the house. She is shivering. The scene Nichkhun and Yoona kissed plays in her head like a movie. Auntie Vera brings the towel and hand it to Nichkhun.

            “Dry her first, I will make hot drink for her,” Nichkhun nods his head. He puts the towel on her head and tries to dry her wet hair. Victoria pushes him away when he tries to do so. Her eyes and nose are red. Has she cried? Victoria doesn't want to look his face. Her heart feels hurt. She tries to walk but her head feels heavy. She feels dizzy. Nichkhun tries to hold her but she pushes his body. Her vision becomes blurs. She feels someone catch her body before everything becomes dark.

 

VICTORIA opens her eyes. Her head feels hurt. She looks at surrounding and she is lying in her room. Auntie Vera sits beside her, caresses her beautiful hair. Victoria smile weakly at her.

            “Vic, what exactly had happened. Why you are wet? Khun told someone would sent you home,” Auntie Vera asks her tenderly. The scene appears again in her head. Her heart hurts when she thinks she had lost Nichkhun to Yoona. Tears brim in her eyes. She closes her face with both hands and tries to hold the tears but she fails. She let the tears go.

            “What happened?” Auntie Vera pulls her hands and sees she's crying. She doesn't have idea what exactly had happened to her. She pulls and hugs her tightly. Her hands caress Victoria's back. She tries to calm her. She holds her face and wipes the tears. Victoria hugs her back and sobbing on her shoulder.

 

NICHKHUN is lying beside Victoria who had fell asleep. Her eyes swollen. His right hand supports his face and the other hand caresses her cheek. He stares at her angelic face. She stills look beautiful with swollen eyes. He asked his mother to rest because she has a flight to China early in morning and he will look after Victoria.

            “Why were you cried, my angel?” he whispers in her ear before he kisses her cheek. He holds her cold hand and rests his head on the same pillow. He closes his eyes with a smile.

            “Khun...Khun..” she mumbles and Nichkhun opens his eyes. He looks at her face.

            “I'm here,” he whispers.

            “Khun, don't leave me,” she continues to mumble. He grins at her words. He pulls her body gently and hugs her. Victoria unconsciously hugs him back.

            “I promise I won't leave you,” he whispers before he closes the eyes. He feels tired. Too much thing had happened today. Now, he wants to rest with the angel of his heart.

 

NICHKHUN drove the car carefully because the road was slippery. He didn't talk with Yoona until they reached her house. He stopped the car and his eyes fixed on the road. He took a deep breath.

            “Yoona, I want to tell you something,” Nichkhun gripped the steering wheel. Yoona fluttered when he said those words. She her dried lip.

            “Nichkhun, let me speak first,” her voice sounded serious. He turned his face at her. He didn't smile at all. Yoona closed her eyes.

            “I...I like you,” she said loudly. Nichkhun was not surprised at her confession. He smiled weakly.

            “I knew,” Yoona surprised at his words. She blushed.

            “You did like me before I confessed my feeling to you, didn't you?” he continued his words. Yoona nodded her head shyly. She touched his hand on the steering wheel.

            “Now, can you be mine?” she smiled widely when he gripped her hand but then he let go her hand. Her smile disappeared. He looked at her face.

            “I'm sorry Yoona. I.. I love someone else. I can't accept you,” he said in weak tone. Yoona couldn't believe what she had heard. He rejected her. She felt hurt,angry, embarrass, and sad right now. Her feeling was mixed.

            “Who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter