YOU ARE REALLY STRONG

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KYUHYUN lies on his bed. He is thinking about Victoria and Nichkhun. This noon, he saw she sat beside Nichkhun and they fed each other happily. He knew he shouldn’t feel jealous but he can’t stop himself from feel like that. He throws his sight at the drink can on his table. The drink that he bought used her coin. He doesn’t open it. That was the first time he saw her. Why he never noticed her before although she is the student from next class. He doesn’t know why he can’t stop think about her since that day.  He looks like he had been spelled by her. Kyuhyun takes his handset on the table and types a message.

            ‘Hi, Vic. What are you doing?’ he presses the ‘send’ button. She replies few minutes later.

            ‘Hi, I’m on the way to Khun’s house for dinner. Why did you message me?’

            ‘Oh, nothing! Just want to know what you’re doing. Is his house nears to you house?’

            ‘Yes, we live in same neighborhood. Kyuhyun, I had arrived at his house. We message again next time, ok?’ Kyuhyun feels a little bit sad. He only got to send her few messages. He feels really jealous every time she mentions about Nichkhun.

            ‘Ok, have a nice dinner. See you tomorrow,’ he presses the ‘send’ button slowly. Then he lies back on the bed.

            “Victoria, what should I do to get your heart?” he says slowly. When he close his eyes, her face appears in his mind. She already stole his heart.

 

YOONA leans her body to the window. She is in her beautiful, big bedroom. Her hand holds her handset, waits for Nichkhun to massage her. She throws her sight outside the window, watching the beautiful night scene from her room. The scene during the lunch time today keep plays in her head like a film. What is their actual relationship? She feels really curious every time she sees them together. She also knew the ‘friend’ that Nichkhun mentioned yesterday was Victoria. She was with him when he saved her.

            She heard him talked to someone when he left treatment room. She thought that must be his friend that he mentioned just now. She woke from her bed and wanted to meet her. When she arrived at the door, she saw Victoria was in his arm, clung her arms around his neck. At that time, she realized, there is no other girl around him beside Victoria. She sighs heavily.

            She moves to her table and pulls the drawer. She keeps everything that Nichkhun gave her in there, including the note that she threw in the dustbin on the day he confessed to her. She collected it back at the end of class, when nobody was there. She takes the paper and read again.

            ‘I will make you mine’ she smiles. Now she feels regret rejected his love. She had attracted to him when she saw him for the first time. She couldn’t make a step to approach him because her cold personality. When he confessed to her, she felt really happy but she rejected him because she wanted to see his efforts to get her heart. What an unreasonable excuse. Now she feels insecure with Victoria’s presence. She looks at her handset again.

            “Nichkhun, are you not going to message me?” she whispers.

 

VICTORIA falls asleep after dinner. She is sleeping on the sofa with her head on Auntie Vera’s lap. She smiles and looks at Victoria’s angelic face.

            “You are so beautiful, just like your mother,” she says as her hand caress V

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter