WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THE atmosphere in class 5B is very awkward and full of seriousness in that morning. Everyone in that class and  students from other classes surround Nichkhun and Yoona, making them the centre of stage. Some of them look so shock,some of them become speechless. Nichkhun stand in front of Yoona's table, staring her, waiting for her answer. Yoona smirk at Nichkhun for a second, then her reaction turns into cold. She looks into Nichkhun eyes coldly while Nichkhun never takes of his eyes from her. Today will be the hottest issue in this school. Our Thai Prince confessses his love to the Princess . She is really a princess. She is really beautiful and she has a great body that makes other girls envy her. Moreover she is the heiress of Samsung Company in Seoul. Her cold personality and unsocial person make people call her 'Ice Princess'.

            Yoona stands up from her chair, both her hands on the table and she leans her face close to Nichkhun. She looks at Nichkhun up and down.

            “No,”she says coldly, make the class become noisy. Everyone suprises with Yoona answer. She has rejected the Thai Prince. While everyone wants to know what had happened in the class, Victoria leans her body on the wall outside class, hearing the hottest news that passes from mouth to mouth. She feels dissapointed because Nichkhun doesn't tell her anything about Yoona. She only knew about that just now, when she heard Chansung and Wooyoung talked about Nichkhun plan.

            “Yah,Yoona rejected him,” Victoria hears  the voices from the class. She sighs. She can imagines Nichkhun reaction right now. He must feels ashame and hurts since nobody has rejected him before. Yoona is the first,so he must feels down right now.

            Victoria walks away, she want to buy a drink. She goes to the first floor since the drink machine in the second floor was broken. She brings out few coins from her purse as she heading to the drink machine.

            “Should I buy one for Khun?” she talks to herself. Her long fingers keep searching for coins in her dark purse.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter