I DO THINK ABOUT YOU

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NICHKHUN smiles full of satisfaction. He stands beside Victoria, watching Kyuhyun and Changsung buy the junk food at the counter. The rest of s also come to watch the movie. Victoria glances at him. This evening, Nichkhun changed his decision. He allowed her to go out but with one condition, he must come with them. When they arrived at cinema, she could see Kyuhyun's uneasiness when he saw Nichkhun with her.

 

“KYUHYUN, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this first. I hope you don't mind if he joins us tonight,” she said in low tone, didn't want Nichkhun to hear it.

            “It's okay, as long as I can be together with you,” he smiled. Victoria nodded her head. Inside her heart, she felt guilty at him. She agreed to go out with him because of the bet. She still not forget about the game.

            “Ehem, what we are going to watch tonight and whose gonna pay for the tickets?” Nichkhun suddenly appeared between them. He felt uneasy watch them stood close to each other.

            “It's on my treat tonight,” Kyuhyun said as his hand took out his wallet.

            “No, we can pay our own tickets,” she declined his offer.

            “No, I'll pay for the tickets and foods. It's not a big deal, only three of us,” Kyuhyun insisted to treat them tonight. Nichkhun only smirked. They didn't know about his plan yet. When Kyuhyun wanted to buy the tickets, he heard someone called Victoria's name.

            “Hyung, Vic noona,” Victoria turned her body when she heard someone called her name. It was Changsung. Her eyes grew bigger when she saw the other members were here. She glared at Nichkhun who was sticking out his tongue at her. Now she knew why he changed his decision. He already had a plan in his mind.

            “Guys, come here!” Nichkhun shouted. His hand waved at his friends.

            “Victoria, my dear,” Wooyoung ran toward her and hugged her tightly. Kyuhyun became speechless when he saw all her friends were here. His plan to spend time alone with her ruined. Nichkhun pulled Wooyoung when he saw Victoria struggled to escape from his embrace.

            “Khun, are you treating us tonight?” Taecyoon patted his shoulder.

            “Yah, it's has been a while since the last time we were here,” Junsu said brightly. Nichkhun glanced at Kyuhyun and smiled cheekily. Kyuhyun tried to maintain his smile although he felt very disappointed tonight.

            “Not me, but he is going to treat us tonight,” he pointed his finger at Kyuhyun. Victoria surprised at his words. She quickly slapped his hand.

            “Treat what? You guys pay for your tickets,” Victoria disagreed with his idea. She could sensed his tricky plan.

            “It's okay. I'll treat you guys tonight. Stop fighting,”Kyuhyun gave his final words. Victoria looked at him disbelieved. The rest made a big fussed at his words.

            “But..” Victoria wanted to reject his idea but he cut her words.

            “It's okay, your friends are also my friends,” he smiled. Nichkhun felt annoyed when he heard that. He hated Kyuhyun's gentleman side. His motive tonight was to ruin their date.

 

Victoria hits his arm many times, making him startles. He glances at her. Victoria feels really angry but she tries to control it. She doesn't want to have another fight with him.

            “What's wrong with you today? Why are you doing this?” she asks him sternly. Nichkhun turns his body to face her. He looks at her eyes but she quickly avoid his gaze.

            “Nothing, just want to make fun at him,”he says cheekily. Victoria shakes her head. She really doesn't know what in his mind. She sees Changsung and Kyuhyun have done buy the tickets and foods. When they enter the cinema, Nichkhun pulls her to sit beside him. The arrangement of seats from the right to left, Victoria,Nichkhun,Taecyoon, Wooyoung,Junsu,Junho,Chansung and the last one is Kyuhyun. Nichkhun feels satisfies when his plan to separate both of them going smooth. Kyuhyun wanted to ask Victoria to sit beside him but he saw Nichkhun already pulled her with him. The rest quickly took their seat, left him empty seat beside Changsung. He looks at Changsung who already eats the foods although the movie isn't start yet.

            “Do you want some foods?” Changsung offers to him when he notices Kyuhyun looks at his face.

            “No, thanks,” Changsung shrugs his shoulder when he said that and continue to eat. Kyuhyun moves his face forward and tries to find Victoria but it is too dark. He can't find her. She sits too far from him. He sighs in disappointment. He looks on the screen when movie is started. His eyes on the screen but his mind on Victoria.

            Nichkhun grins when he looks at Victoria. She stiffs in her seat. She only keeps silent because she feels nervous. She can't focus on the movie. Nichkhun's eyes grow bigger when there is a kiss scene. Same goes to Victoria. She becomes blu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter