THIS IS NOT OUR FIRST KISS

A Game About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NICHKHUN stands in front of the mirror in the bathroom. He looks at his cheek. They all become red because of his action just now. Slapping his owns face. He sighs heavily.

            “Nichkhun, you need to cold yourself right now,” he turns on the shower and let water runs on his body. He stays like that for about 20 minutes. After he had done, he takes the towel and wraps his lower body and goes out from bathroom. His left hand holds a small towel and dries his wet hair. He takes his handset beside the bed and sees there is one message from Yoona.

            Yesterday in school, she approached him when he was having a lunch with s and asked for his number. She also asked why he didn’t message her. He gave her excuse that he lost her number. He felt relieved that she left after she got his number because he could see s still uncomfortable with her present included Victoria.

            ‘Nichkhun, today is Saturday. Do you want to have dinner with me?’

Dinner? If he accepts her invitation, what about Victoria? She will have dinner by herself. He can’t leave her like that.

            ‘Thanks Yoona for your invitation but sorry I can’t. I have important things to do tonight,’ he types the message and presses the ‘send’ button. I’m sorry Yoona, Victoria is stills my priority. Thinks about Victoria, the scene in his dream last night appears again. He shakes his head. He stands up and gets his clothes.

            “Khun, don’t worry. It was just a dream. Don’t think too much about it,” he says as his hand busy put the shirt on his body.

 

VICTORIA is in the kitchen and she is preparing the breakfast for them. She actually can’t focus what she is doing right now. She doesn’t know how to face him. She felt really embarrassed. What did he see last night? She doesn’t want to think too much and acts like nothing happen. Victoria hears the steps from up stair. Nichkhun is coming down. She feels nervous.

            Meanwhile, Nichkhun secretly looks at her from the stair. Why I feel so nervous when I see her? He touches his chest. His heart is beating fast. He can feel his face become hot. Why I become like this in just one night? He scratches his head. He decides to act like usual. Then he makes his steps to the kitchen. Victoria becomes extremely nervous when she hears the footsteps close to her. Nichkhun pulls the chair in sits in front of her. He glances at her. Suddenly her sweet and y images appear again. He gulps his saliva.

            “Your breakfast,” she pushes a bowl of cereal at him. She is avoiding looking at his eyes. She drops her red face, doesn’t want him to notice it.

            “Thanks,” he stutters. Victoria sits in front of him. She eats her breakfast silently. She doesn’t notice that Nichkhun is staring at her. He stares at her lip. He shakes his head.

            ‘Nichkhun, why are you like this?’ his heart screams.

            “Why? Are you not feeling well?” Victoria sees he touches his head. She puts her hand on his forehead to check it but Nichkhun quickly pushes her hand. She surprises at his action. He also shocks. He doesn’t know why he acting likes that. He feels guilty when he sees at her expression. She looks sad.

            “Victoria, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to act like that,” he grabs her hand but he quickly let it go when he feels electricity flow in his body. She once again surprise at his action. Nichkhun look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter