Shocked

Idol Love

Taddaaa! Here is the second chapter~

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

 

"Ajumeoni..." a soft voice nudged Tiffany's shoulder. Tiffany twitched and opened her eyes slowly. She fell asleep on the bus. 

"We're here, ajumeoni.." the driver said. Tiffany nodded and got up. She then grabbed her suitcase and rolled it across the bus. She got off the vehicle and stepped out. 

The Summer Camp was a little fancy, huge and it was guarded by huge gates. She was wondering why it was so guarded and private. Where are all the activity places and fields? Tiffany scratched her head and knocked on the huge gates. 

It suddenly opened and she was shocked. Tiffany stepped back a little as the gates opened. She saw a lot of people walking around. She could see a lot of cabins marked with different numbers. She saw the lake and the field inside. 

Tiffany knows which were the girl cabins and which were the boy cabins. The boy cabin doors were painted blue, while the girls pink. She looked at the left and right, and searched for some people to tell her where her cabin was. 

"Excuse me?" someone said, stopping in front of Tiffany. It was a girl, with her hair tied in a pony tail. Her eyes were small, but Tiffany could still see the color of her eyes that were light brown. Her lips pointy and light pink. She was wearing a checkered green t-shirt and jeans. Her shoes were sneakers, and her carry-on was a parka. 

"Yes?" Tiffany replied.

"Can I see your permit?" she asked, handing out her hand.

Tiffany fished for the permit they gave when she paid for it on the bus. Tiffany gave it to her and she peered at it closely.

"Oh, you're.. not an idol!" she screamed.

Tiffany looked confused. "What?" she asked the girl, looking at the permit. 

"P-Please come with me" she stuttered and started to walk away. Tiffany followed her nervously, what was going to happen to Tiffany? 

 

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

 

Tiffany was at a the biggest cabin, and the door was painted a light gray. The girl knocked on it and tapped her foot.

"Come in!" a woman's voice said form inside.

Tiffany gulped and followed the girl inside. There sat, behind a large mahogany desk, was maybe the camp's head master. Tiffany blinked and sat on the chair in front of her desk. 

"Yes?" she asked Tiffany.

"Ahh.." Tiffany mumbled.

"She's not an idol, Ma'am" that one girl told the head master.

"Really?" she asked, peering at the permit. "I see." she replied and drummed her fingers on her desk. "We'll have to send her back on the bus then" she said.

"What?!" Tiffany yelled.

"Ma'am, there's no bus going out of the camp until the end of summer" the girl told head master. Tiffany sighed in relief.

"Then I guess we don't have any choice" the head master said, smirking at you.

"What?" Tiffany asked them again.

The head master smiled and made a sign for Tiffany to leave. Tiffany was hesitant, but finally got up and walked out.

"You're very lucky, you know" the girl told Tiffany. 

"Lucky? How?" Tiffany replied, looking at her as she led Tiffany to the one of cabins.

"Don't you know where you are?" she asked.

Tiffany was about to answer but--

"YAH!" someone yelled.

Tiffany looked up from the ground. And getting up in front of her was a guy. ''My, My... He's pretty cute!!'' Tiffany thought. She then shook her head, trying to get rid of the thought.

"Watch where you're going!" he yelled again.

Tiffany instantly felt hurt. "Ah.... Mianhe.." she told him softly. 

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever!" he scoffed and brushed off his clothes.

"Pssh..." Tiffany complained and cleaned her clothes. The girl who led Tiffany here was staring at her.

"What?" Tiffany asked.

"Do you now know who he is?" she asked. Tiffany shook her head.

"That's Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. He's been going here since 2 summers ago" she told Tiffany.

"He's such a jerk." Tiffany muttered.

"You better say sorry before he decides to take revenge on you" she warned.

Tiffany left her bag on the floor and ran towards the walking away 'Nichkhun'. 

"YAH! Wait!" Tiffany yelled at him. He looked back and stared at her running towards him. Tiffany panted as she stood in front of him.

"What?" he asked you rudely.

Tiffany swallowed and held her chest. "M-Mianhe again. I wasn't watching where I was going.." She apologized and bowing.  "Please don't take revenge on me..." she begged.

He raised one of his eye brows and laughed.

 

Nichkhun's P.O.V.

She looked so desperate. I'm not that mean, am I? I calmed myself down.

"Aniya, I won't take revenge on you" I told her.

She just sighed and looked away. "N..Nichkhun-shi." she called.

"How do you know my name?" I asked. She says my name.. so much better than anyone else does. It's like her voice keeps replaying in my head. 

"T-That one girl.. told me." she said slowly. I smirked. I guess my name has been getting around a lot.

"Ah, Right. And.. how about your name?" I asked.

"Tiffany" she replied. 

I my lips because of the dry wind and stared at her exhausted figure.

"Nichkhun, are you mad?" she asked. I smirked. I like to play with girls, so why not with this one? 

"NE! I'm mad at you! Don't talk to me! Watch it!" I yelled.

She gasped and her eyes widened. "Y-You're really angry with me?" she stuttered.

I nodded and turned around, walking away. "YAH! Nichkhun-shi!" she said, grabbing my arm. I was instantly pulled back, maybe because of her strength, or I just like the attention. 

"What do I have to do to get your forgiveness?" she asked.

I laughed. "Walk with me!" I said.

She bit her lip and nodded slowly, not sure of what I was going to do. "I won't hurt you babo" I snapped at her. She laughed, embarrassed and continued to walk with me. I looked at her closely. 

Her eyes were the right size, and her hair was dark color. Her lips were slightly light pink, and her complexion was clear. She was wearing a white t-shirt, with a blue jacket underneath with white stripes. Her jeans were fitted, and they were a dark blue. Her shoes were white converse, and she wore a silver necklace with a star as a pendant. I blinked. I've never seen someone so---

"You can talk you know." she told me.

How dare she speak to me like that! Who does she think she is?!

"W-What? Me talk?! You're the one that went with me!" I exclaimed. "

YA! You're the one that invited me!!" she yelled. I stared at her.

"Aish~" I complained and looked away from her. 

She was so annoying yet, why am I suddenly attracted to her? 

 

Tiffany's P.O.V.

God Damn!! Who does he think he is?! A king?! An idol?! He's so stuck up. I rolled my eyes at his pouting position and looked away from him also. Suddenly, I saw a girl walk past me. And she looked so familiar. I tilted my head side to side, wondering who she is and why she seemed so familiar. 

Then her name rang in my head. She was one of my friends bias in the group called SNSD YoonA! She was going to camp here?! I almost went up to her when I paused. I'm froze...

 

Tiffany finally met the idol!! Yeaayyy!! How about this chapter? Please leave your comment, readers~