Why?

Idol Love
Tiffany P.O.V
 
 

"That Sehun, always such a pabo.." he sighed as the hike ended and we were back at the camp grounds. 

I laughed lightly and started to walk a little farther away from him.

"Hm.. Tiffany." he called.

I turned around.

"Hm?" I asked. 

"H-How long have we known each other?" he asked.

"Err.. 2 weeks?" I answered.

"Oh." he replied, then looked down, kicking the dirt.

"Why?" I asked.

He shook his head and suddenly had a firm grip on my hand and smiled at me. 

 

"Tiffany!" someone yelled.

I looked away from Kris's face and found Nichkhun running towards us.

"Ne Oppa?" I asked.

Then he froze when he saw Kris holding my hand. I didn't let go, what was wrong with him?

 

Nichkhun's P.O.V.

 

I hit the boat tickets behind my back. Too embarrassing if she finds out I was supposed to ask her on a date but then she's holding hands with that player.

"I--I-- never mind." I stuttered and walked away. 

 

-----------------------------

 

Tiffany's P.O.V

 

"Just because he held your hand a few times and he called you unique, or whatever he did," Sunny explained. "It doesn't mean-- that you-- have to automatically like him or he automatically likes you." she added. 

I rolled my eyes. "Don't ruin my fantasies. It's nice... you know.. being with him." I told her, folding my arms. She scoffed.

"If you ask me, I agree with Nichkhun oppa. He does seem a little fake." 

"Yeah, but I didn't ask you did I?" I spat and sat on my bed, covering my face with the pillow.

"Why does everybody hate him? He's so nice and sweet, it makes no sense." I muttered into it. 

I heard Sunny sigh and walk out of the room, leaving me to think. 

Why did they always think that Kris-oppa was fake? What was so fake about him? *sigh* I don't care anymore.