Thank you!

Idol Love

"I better get to sleep. It's kinda late." I bid him.

He nodded and bowed to me lowly.

"Ya, Oppa, no bowing, please?" I begged, grabbing his shoulder.

"Ah.. Ne." he sighed, grinning.

I grinned back and put my hand on the door. Suddenly, something pulled me back. 

My eyes started to flutter close, and my lips became busy. Ottokhae.

~~end of playback

 

He held on to me tightly, moving his face slowly into mine, then let go when the outside light went on. He dropped his hands from my arms and looked down. I pressed my fingers to my lips and swallowed. 

Sunny came out, with her white cotton robe on and hair tied in a bun. She looked like a distressed mother looking for her daughter that hasn't been home all night.

"There you are!" she exclaimed, grabbing me by the arm.

Aish~ she really did seem like the over protective umma I never had. I sighed.

"Oh, Kris-ssi. Shouldn't you be getting home?" Sunny asked him, pushing me inside the cabin.

I peeked over her shoulder.

"A-Ah.. Ne." he replied shakily. "I-I'll see you tomorrow Fany-ya.." he said softly, glancing over Sunny and to me.

I nodded and watched him walk away from our cabin and walk into his on the farther side. 

Sunny pushed me in the cabin. I sat on my bed and folded my legs.

"Wah.. Ottokhae. What did you guys do?!!" she said in distress, running her fingers through her curly hair.

"E-Eh? We d-d-didn't do anything!" I stuttered.

She raised on eye-brow at me.

"Oh? Really? Then why are your rips redder than usual?" she asked, looking closer at me. 

"Eh? M-M-My lips aren't redder than usual.." I said, touching my upper lip. It felt warm and hot. I gulped.

"He kissed you, didn't he!" she said louder.

She covered her lips as we saw lights turn on at the cabins in front of us. I wagged my finger at her and tsked my tongue. She rolled her eyes.

"Please. He kissed you? Omo. Omo omo omo." she repeated, covering and jumping up and down. 

"How was it?" she suddenly asked, calming down and sitting next to me.

I shrugged. "I sorta, felt all numb when he kissed me. I can't remember anything." I said, putting my hand on my head.

"Nothing? Nothing at all? Not even how it felt like at first?" she asked.

"H-His lips were very.. soft." I blushed. She smirked. 

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?" she added.

I gasped. "N-No. Why would I enjoy such erted things??" I asked, shaking my head and putting my hands in my lap.

She giggled and went to lie down in her bed.

"Good night Tiffany." she said and turned off her lamp light.

"Good night Sunny.." I said, and climbed in my covers. 

"You know what?" I suddenly told her.

"What?" she mumbled.

"I can't believe Nichkhun's kiss was better.." 

"WHAT?!" 

 

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

 

So.. I kissed 2 guys. And.. I didn't know who to choose. I--I-- I sighed and gave up. I watched them both, slowly eating, slowly glancing at each other sometimes then looking back at their plates of food. I raised one eyebrow and took a bite of my cereal. Aish.. why are they acting so weird? I sighed and played with my cereal.

"Tiffany? Are you okay?" Sunny asked, sitting next to me. I shook my head. 

"Have you noticed that Kris and Nichkhun absolutely hate each other?" I said.

She looked up at the glaring pair. "Oh. Yeah, I have noticed.." she replied, then blushed.

"Eh? Why are you blushing?" I asked.

"They-They're looking at us." she whispered.

"What?" I asked then looked up.

They both were looking at me, and as I looked up, they both at the same time, smiled and waved at me. But then caught sight of them both waving at me, then they put there hands down and looked down at their plates of food. 

I blinked and looked up, sighing.

"Err.." I sighed and looked down.

"They both like you?" Sunny whispered. I shrugged.

"Oh please, they both kissed you." she snapped.

I rolled my eyes, and didn't pay attention to her, until a guy came up to her in front of the table. I looked up. I tilted my head to the side, who was he? 

 

End of Tiffany's P.OV

Sungmin was his name. Sungmin walked up to Sunny, he'd been watching her ever since the day he came to this idol camp, and he always found her extremely attracting. He knew her well, since they were in the same company, and they are the part of the both most popular kpop groups out there in Seoul. 

She was pretty, she was always pretty. Sunny knew him well also. She's been admiring him even before, long before. His glossy jet black hair on his forehead, slightly covering his right eye and he would flip his hair, making girls swoon and faint for him. Sunny couldn't bear the sight, he was too mesmirizing. 

"A-Annyeonghaseo.." she told him.

He smiled and bowed at Sunny, watching her cheeks slightly turn pink. 

SunSun then formed.

 

Hey fellas! Sorry for LOOOOOOONG UPDATE :) How's the chapter? Comment bellow ^^