Moment

Idol Love

I heard Tiffany sigh. I glanced at her and mouthed sorry. She smiled and shook her head, assuring me that it's alright. "R-Right. We'll get on it." she told her and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the kitchen.

 

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

 

Nichkhun's P.O.V

Nichkhun and Tiffany ended up inside a huge kitchen. There were sacks of flour on the floor, and 3 huge silver coated fridges.

Suddenly, a fat man appeared before them. He took off his chef hat and smiled at Tiffany and Nichkhun. Then he gestured to the piles of dough on the counter, along with 10 trays placed out on the table in front of it. 

"Roll them," he said. "Roll them flat like pizza's then place them on the trays. 5 per tray." 

"Okay.." Tiffany said, and let go of my hand. She walked over to the counters and stared at the big slab of dough. She grabbed the rolling pin and pushed it in. She started rolling, but then the dough just kept forming back to it's former size, she placed the rolling pin down and frowned. 

"It's harder than it looks.." she told the chef.

He laughed and then put on a regular cap.

"I have the day off thanks to you guys. Bye bye now." he bid us farewell. I blinked and stood next to us. 

"Help me, will you?" she asked. I nodded and looked at the other slab of dough in front of me. I got a hold of the rolling pin and started to roll. 

 

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

 

"Uhh. Isn't it supposed to be in a circle?" she asked, looking at my abnormal pizza circle.

I blinked, then laughed lightly. "Look at yours!" I complained, looking at the srunched up dough.

She sighed. "Aish~" she added and violently threw flour on it. She started rolling it, no intention to actually roll it flat, but when she did, it rolled flat automatically. 

I picked up the small bag of flour next to her. "It's magic!" 

 

Tiffany's P.O.V.

"It's magic!" he exclaimed. I laughed at his amazed expression.

"Amazing isn't it? How come we didn't think about this before.." I wondered, grabbing more of the flour and putting in on his dough. He started to roll again, but the dust from the flour was flying over to my face. 

"Arghh." I complained, trying to brush off the flour from my face.

"Ahh!" I heard him yell. I opened my eyes and found his face, absolutely covered in flour.

"What happened to you?" I asked him, clearing the air. He coughed. I laughed and ruffled his hair, also covered in flour. 

"I was supposed to cover my dough with more flour.. but... I missed?" he replied.

"How did you miss? You got your face instead pabo!" I said, hitting his chest.

"YAH!" he yelled, then he got more flour. He flung it to my face, and I ended up turning white. 

I heard him laugh. I blinked a few times and my vision cleared.

"This kitchen is a mess!" I told him. He held onto his stomach, pointing at me.

"Aish~ forget you.." I muttered playfully and started to roll my dough.

"It's too tough! We need to add eggs" he told me, walking to the fridge. 

I didn't mind him, but when he stood at my side and messily beat the eggs, the yolks started to fly everywhere.

"YAH! Oppa! Do you now know how to do it??!" I yelled at him, pushing him aside.

"Alright, alright..." he snapped, watching me stir it carefully.

"There" I said, handing him the bowl and walked back to my area. 

 

Nichkhun's P.O.V.

Oh jinja, so bossy. 

I started to pour the yolks into my dough, but I heard her fall, and slip, screaming.

"Omo! Are you okay?" I asked, kneeling down towards her, brushing the hair off her face. She closed her eyes tightly.

"Jinja.." she complained, covering her face with her flour covered hands. 

"A-Are you okay?" I asked, slightly laughing at her appearance.

"YAH! Don't laugh at me Oppa.." she whined, turning on her side and putting herself into a fetal form on the floor. 

"It's dirty, get up dongsae!" I told her.

"A-Aniya. I'm just going to die here" she mumbled.

"Yahhh.. get up!" I yelled, shaking her body.  She didn't move. I sighed and sat next to her, once in awhile, glancing at her silent position. She finally got up form her fetal position and sat cross legged. 

"Are you done acting like a 3 year old?" I asked. She sighed, the nodded slowly. I didn't reply, but I just stared at the mess we witnessed before us. Flour was everywhere, and there were like 3 circles of pizza dough one one tray after our hours of 'hard work'. 

"How are we going to get this done?" she asked softly, hugging her knees. Was that her favorite position? 

"Fighting!" was the only thing I uttered.

"What?" she asked, looking at me.

"Fighting, fighting Fany-ah~" I told her, smiling. I stood up, and offered my hand to help her get off the floor. She took it and pulled herself up. 

"Fighting!" she smiled and turned back to continue rolling the pizza dough. 

 

..........

Saranghae.