Completion

Idol Love

Nichkhun's P.O.V.

"Done?" I asked as she put the last tray on the other counter. She nodded happily and clapped her hands.

"Woooo.... we did it Oppa!" she cheered, giving me a high-five. I high-fived her back and sighed.

"Can we go eat now?" I asked. She nodded and took off my apron. 

She slipped hers off and hung our aprons on the hook. She grabbed my hand and ran out, heading towards the cafeteria.

 

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

 

"Back?" the head camper said as we entered the cafeteria quietly. Everybody was eating they're dessert. We nodded. She smiled kindly, (for once), and gestured the two plates of food. Luckily, the food was steaming hot. We grabbed our trays, and after a few minutes of standing in the middle, waiting for our friends to call us..

I had the sudden urge to ask her to sit with me. But that was all taken away when-- 

"Nichkhun! Over here!" Taecyeon called, waving his hands. He waved at Tiffany and she waved back.

"Dongsae! Over here!" another high pitched voice called. It was Sunny, and she smiled at me but kept urging Tiffany to sit with her. She nodded and looked at me.

"Annyeong!" she smiled and walked away, heading towards here table. 

I sighed and walked towards 2PM. I guess somethings don't really change, no matter how much you wanted them too. 

 

Guyss... can you please vote this story? ^^