Great

Idol Love

"AHHH!!!" I screamed. I guess the glass wasn't soundproof because they turned around and caught me staring at them watching that.

"OH !" I heard one of them yell. I started to run away, but then someone grabbed my on my waist. THEY'RE GOING TO ME AND I'M GOING TO DIE!!!

"Dont' move!" I heard Nichkhun's voice hiss in my ear.

"Let go of me!" I screamed, scratching his hands on my waist. 

"I'm not going to hurt you pabo!" he snapped.

I stopped fussing with him. His hands were so warm on my waist, it brought me very.. intoxicated.

"I--You-- You were watching--" 

"?" he finished for me. I felt his lips move close to my ear.

"Why?" he asked. I gulped. I finally got a hold of his hands and tore them off my waist. 

"EWWWW YOU'RE SUCH A ERT!" I yelled at him.

He covered my mouth with his hand. "Shut up, will you?!" he hissed at me again.

I mumbled something under his hand. "Aish~" he complained, but kept his hand on my mouth. He took his hand off and held my hand. 

"Come here." he ordered and started pulling me into his cabin.

"Ahhhh you're really going to me!" I whimpered.

"Shh! Why would I you?" he asked, smug.

I scoffed and he threw me on the floor. I sat there helplessly and closed my eyes.

"What's she doing here?" I heard a voice ask.It was Jun.K.

"She caught us." Nichkhun sighed, and I felt his body heat in front of me.

I slowly opened my eyes, and found Nichkhun smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. I heard the faint moans of the girls voice playing on the DVD. 

"Can you turn that off? It's kinda awkward" I said. Wooyoung turned it off and stared at Nichkhun. I looked down. 

"Why are you so shocked?" I heard Taecyeon's voice ask me.

I looked up. "W-What?" I asked.

"Don't be so shocked, Tiffany. We're guys.." Junho told me. 

"Not all guys watch.. what you guys were watching?" I looked down.

"Not all guys? Those guys are just secretly watching them. I swear!" Nichkhun laughed at my shocked expression.

I shook my head in disbelief.

"N-Not all guys watch that. I will never date a guy that watches !" I said.

 

Nichkhun's P.O.V.

"N-Not all guys watch that. I will never date a guy that watches ." I heard her mention. My eye brows furrowed. Really? Never? Ever? 

"Oh really?" I asked, smiling. She nodded and scooted backward.

"Don't tell anyone about this!" I warned her.

"Huh? I'm totally going to tell the head camper about this!" she muttered and stood up. She started walking away. 

But Wooyoung ran towards the door and closed it shut. He guarded it by standing in front of the door knob.

"Wooyoung-shi, let me pass!!" she told him. He shook his head and gestured for me to sit by me. 

She rolled her eyes and turned around. She sat in front of me.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"Swear, not to tell anyone about this" I told her.

She sighed. "Nichkhun-shi, it's completely against the rules to watch.. " she said, shuddering at the last word. 

"Then what can we do.. when we get that feeling?" I asked her. Jun.K coughed.

"What feeling?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

She's.. so innocent. It's intimidating in so many ways. I wish I was still innocent like the character I play on screen. 

When I didn't answer, she got my drift. "Ohh. I get what you're saying." she whispered. "You-- don't have to watch ? You can like--" 

"What are you suggesting?" I asked her, laughing.

Her eyes widened. "I--I didn't mean it by that!" she said louder.

I moved closer. "Nah, it's too late." I smirked. "I get what you're saying, Tiffany." I added. 

"We should control our feelings." I finished, as she fell on to the floor, with me slightly on top of her.

She sighed in relief. I got off of her and sat away. Wooyoung laughed.

"Oh you're expression!" he laughed again, pointing at her. 

She rolled her eyes and hugged her knees. She was embarrassed. Ah she looked so cute! Oh no, Nichkhun! Are you falling for a non-idol? Ah..that was a little cocky. I hit my head. 

"Nichkhun? Are you okay?" Taecyeon asked, sitting up. I nodded.

"Can I go now?" she asked. I nodded and Wooyoung moved out of the way. 

"You promised Tiffany! Don't tell anyone about this!" I warned, turning around to face her, still sitting down. She smirked. 

"What will happen if I tell anyone?" she asked.

I smiled. "You'll be that girl in the dvd." 

 

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

 

"NICHKHUNNNN! GET UP!!" guys yells were heard. I sat up and shook my head and scratched my hair.

"What?" I asked grumpily.

"You're late! We had our camp activities an hour ago!!" Wooyoung yelled. I jumped up in surprise and ran out. 

 

At Camp Grounds...

 

Girls were on the left, boys on the right. I quickly joined 2PM and stood there, rubbing my head once in awhile. I looked to my right, and there stood, next to Sunny, Tiffany. 

Her hair was tied in a pony tail, and her glasses sitting on the bridge of her nose lightly. I guess the head camper cracked a joke, because her laugh rang in my ears like church bells. 

Her teeth were pearly white, and her lips a glossy light pink. I gulped and blinked twice. Was this the same girl I saw last night? She was wearing a pink t-shirt and short blue pants. Her shoes were white converse, and she wore a black watch. I stared at her appearance. Why was I suddenly so attracted to her?

Her personality already got me, I guess, besides liking other idols, this one was real.

 

Chapter 6 finished! How was it?