Realize

Idol Love

The third chapter! Sorry for the short update :)

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

 

"Hello?" someone waved their hand in front of Tiffany's face. She blinked and looked back at Nichkhun. 

 

Nichkhun's P.O.V.

I just realized.. she doesn't know where she is. I chuckled at her expression, she looked scared and surprised at the same time.

"YAH! When you enrolled in this summer camp, didn't you know which one you're enrolling in?" I asked her, laughing as we continued to walk. 

She blinked at me. "T-That was YoonA!!" she yelled, pointing at the girl behind her. It was YoonA.

"So? Do you know YoonA from SNSD? You'll see a lot of idols here so get to used it." I snapped at her. She bit her lip and looked down. 

"N-Nichkhun-shi.." I heard her voice call again. Aish~ stop saying my name, it's killing me inside.

"W-Wae?" I stuttered.

"Which.. camp is this?" she asked.

I laughed. "See! So you don't know what camp your in." I said. She sighed. 

"What camp are we in anyway?" she asked.

I stared at her. "What? You don't know what camp were in?" I asked.

She shook her head, then she saw another idol, Taecyeon and Wooyoung.

 

Thank you so much, for readers who put the comments after reading this story. DON'T BE SILENT READERS PLEASE! ;)

I'll update more and more!