Stupid Heart!

Idol Love

Sorry to keep you waiting long. Happy reading! Don't forget to give your comment ^^

 

"Are you doing better?" he asked me.

I nodded. "I just got better yesterday.. or no, 2 days ago." I replied.

"Oh.. I see." he smiled then played with the sand.

We were sitting by the lake again, there was still fine sand on there and he picked it up and let it crumble back onto the sand.

"Did you miss me?" he laughed.

I stuck out my tongue. "Kinda." I shrugged.

He laughed. "Ani, just kidding." he said, patting my back.

I then sighed and looked up at the misty sky. 

I missed Nichkhun. Was it bad for me to think this way when Kris has been nice to me all these times? All of these times, he's been caring for me rather than teasing me like Nichkhun did before. I sighed and looked back at Kris's face, he was gazing at the glistening lake. I decided to make it less awkward.

"How have you been doing?" I asked him.

He smiled slightly at me, but he took awhile to respond. 

 

Kris's P.O.V.

I've been heartbroken. I silently sighed at her calmed face, totally unaware of my broken heart. It was unfair for her just to be happy while I'm so breaking inside. I shrugged.

"I'm fine, I guess." I replied slowly, lying.

She blinked. "Err.. seriously. How are you doing?" she asked me again.

I sighed. "I'm.. I'm fine." I stuttered.

She rolled her eyes. 

I can't help but to just cry. I want to cry. UGH I WANNA CRY SO BADLY. T_T :| :| Stupid Tiffany, stupid heart! 

 

Nichkhun's P.O.V.

One day, she'll come running back. And she'll realize that I'm the guy for her. She will-- she will realize it. I smiled at the thought and sat down on the bench with Wooyoung. My head hurt, maybe because I've been thinking about her every single minute of the day. I need her to get off my mind before I start to go crazy. 

 

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

 

~~after the date
 

"Thanks for taking me to the lake again, Oppa. I really like being there.." I told him, smiling.

He stood in front of the door to my dorm, and I put my hands in my pockets.

He nodded. "Y-You're welcome Tiffany. I like.. being with you." he confessed.

I swallowed. "R-Really? You're.. fun to be around Oppa." I added.

"Ah. Jinja.." a smile crept up on his face. I smiled back. 

"I better get to sleep. It's kinda late." I bid him. He nodded and bowed to me lowly.

"Ya, Oppa, no bowing, please?" I begged, grabbing his shoulder.

"Ah.. Ne." he sighed, grinning.

I grinned back and put my hand on the door. Suddenly, something pulled me back. 

My eyes started to flutter close, and my lips became busy. Ottokhae?