Should I?

Idol Love

Nichkhun's P.O.V

Should I go talk to her? I mean.. it's no harm right?

"Annyeong.." I greeted her quietly as we spread out after the morning announcement. She bowed and smiled at me after. I swallowed.

"Let's go Tiffany, we have to go get breakfast" Sunny told her, pulling her by the arm. She nodded at her and waved at me. 

"Bye Nichkhun-shi!" 

"Bye" I replied, and watched her walk away. Damn. Someone nudged me. I turned.

"You okay?" Taecyeon asked me, watching Tiffany walk away from where I was standing. I nodded slowly and took a second look. 

"Who you looking at?" he asked me. I shook my head and started to walk after her, running to the cafeteria.

"Yah!" I heard him yell, and he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Aish~ Let go of me.." I complained, watching her figure turn smaller and smaller as she walked farther away. 

"Who are you running after now?" he asked again, more sternly this time.

I sighed. I stuttered and looked away.

"Eh? You actually like that chick?" he asked, letting go of me and looking at Tiffany. I shrugged.

"She-- is just attracting" I said. He didn't respond.

"And distracting." I added. 

 

Tiffany's P.O.V.

My, my. He seemed.. nice this morning. I thought about it as me and Sunny headed to the cafeteria.

"Why did you pull me away..." I said softly, not wanting anyone to answer me.

"Huh?" Sunny suddenly asked.

I jumped up in surprise. "Oh-- uhm nothing." I replied and put my hands in my pockets. 

We walked into the cafeteria, I sat there, waiting for Sunny to get my food. She said she'll get it. I tapped my fingers, until someone tapped my shoulder. I looked to my right, and there standing, in a black t-shirt, and.. jeans. 

"A-Annyeong.." I stuttered at him. He smiled and quickly pulled up a chair next to me. I gulped. He smiled again and took a breath. 

"I--I was wondering.. and the guys are nagging me..." he said, gesturing to the table behind us. I turned around and found all of 2PM waving at me. I waved back slowly and looked back at Nichkhun. 

"If-- you--" 

"Go on a date?" I asked, wondering if that was his question. 

"A-Aniya.. I mean.. like.. if you can call me Oppa" he offered. I felt embarrassed. I actually thought he was going to ask me out on a date, but then he just wanted me to call him Oppa.

"O-Oppa.." I repeated quietly to myself.

"Yeah. Oppa." I heard him say. I nodded and started to pick my food as Sunny came around. She eyed Nichkhun carefully, I mean, Oppa carefully.

"Annyeonghaseo." Sunny said. He bowed and nudged me.

"Bye Dongsae!" he said.

"D-Dongsae?" I asked, watching him sit on the chair behind me. 

He didn't reply. Oppa and Dongsae. A match in heaven?

 

I need more subscribers and friends ^^ Oh btw, I want to make a new fanfic about KRISFANY soon!