Sick

Idol Love

SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS WHO MISS KHUNFANY'S PART! ^^

 

Tiffany's P.O.V

I was feeling groggy and didn't want to move at all. I curled up in my blankets and sighed into my pillow. The warm sunshine over lapped my body coming from the window.

"Ugh.." I groaned and hid my head under my covers. 

"Good morning! Wake up!!" a voice cheered.

I whined and still hid my face. "Go away.." I hissed at the person. 

"Aish~ don't talk to your Oppa like that.." the man whispered.

I took off the covers, and there appeared Nichkhun. I blinked then tried to smile. He sat me up gently against the headboard, and as his fingers touched my neck slightly, he jerked his hand away.

"Your temperature! It's rising!" he exclaimed and ran to the bathroom.

I stared at his panicked figure and came running back to me. Wagging a thermometer between his fingers. He checked it and then popped it under my tongue quickly. He sat by me and felt my forehead every know and then. 

5 minutes passed and he took it out slowly. He looked at it.

"100.1. You're ing sick Fany-ya." he cursed and lied down next to me, placing a hand across my waist.

"O-Oppa.." I stuttered in surprise, his hand was cold.

"You're burning up. I'm cold, see, feel." he said, grabbing my hand and putting it on top of his.

I felt his skin make mine slightly colder. And he shuddered due to my heat. I felt my heart do 100 tumbles. 

Suddenly, his coolness went away and he stood up. He walked back to the bathroom and came back with a small purple bottle. He sat next to me again with a glass of cold water. He handed it to me and I held it tightly. I took a sip and stared at the small purple bottle.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Medicine." he smirked and twisted it open. A small white pill fell out and he placed it in my hand.

"Go ahead. Drink it, it'll help you feel better." he promise, pushing my hand towards my mouth closer. 

I gulped and popped the pill in my mouth. The bitterness spread across my tongue and I stuck out my tongue in disgust.

"Drink." he ordered. I quickly gulped a lot of water, letting the bitterness and the rest of the pill subside and go down my throat. I swallowed deeply.

"Urgh." I complained and held my throat softly.

"That was disgusting." I hissed. 

"Medicine never tastes good." he smiled and took the bottle away.

I sighed and leaned back against my pillow.

"Good thing you got sick on free day. So you don't miss any camp activities." he said, brushing the strands of hair away from my face.

I nodded slowly and stared at his complexion. It was beyond gorgeous, and I missed Nichkhun. After spending a lot of time with Kris-oppa, I missed Nichkhun very much. His jokes and laughter made my heart melt, much more when he would act sweet with me. 

But reality struck when I knew that he would never fall for a girl like me. I mean, non-idol, glasses, not a perfect S-line. I sighed and looked to the side. He noticed my depression and moved my face to look at him more closely.

"What's wrong?" he asked, concern in his eyes.

My breath caught up with me.

"I--I--"

"Shh." he said, pressing a finger to my lips.

"You're probably tired. Go to sleep now." he said, cupping my cheek.

I gulped and nodded. I had no reaction, no words, he took my voice with him. 

And my heart.