Kris...

Idol Love

HELLOOOO! Sorry for not updating :x I'm so busy this week. Anyway, thanks for my subscribers. Love you guys! 

 

Nichkhun's P.O.V.

"Tiffany!" I called as she sped up towards Sunny. She caught sight of me and told Sunny. She smiled as she ran towards me, and I put my hand out. She held it tightly and I helped her climb on top of a rock. 

She laughed and panted a little. I looked at the scenery before us and there were a lot of flowers and the trees blew with the wind, some of the leaves creating little tornado's in the sky. 

"It's beautiful here." I commented. 

She nodded and held her hand out, a red leaf fell into her palm and she looked at it carefully as we walked a long the track. 

"What did you do with Kris?" I tried to ask nicely. 

She let go of the leaf and it kept flowing with the wind, twirling along with it. 

"Oh we just sat by the lake and talked." she replied, not looking at me. 

"Is something wrong?" I asked. 

She shook her head and looked back.

 

End of Nichkhun's P.O.V

Tiffany looked back because she wanted to see Kris so badly. She didn't like not being with him. Then she sighed and didn't look at Nichkhun. 

Kris went on his tip-toes looking for her, searching above the crowds. 

"Damn, where is she?" he said out loud. 

"Where's who?" Chanyeol asked, looking at Kris curiously. 

"My-- uh friend." Kris replied nervously. 

Chanyeol shrugged and continued to talk to Luhan. 

Little did Tiffany know, Kris was looking for her also. Maybe they were destined. But Nichkhun didn't think so. His eyes hurt every time he saw Kris and Tiffany together. It continued to break his heart even though he though he had none. He looked at Tiffany, and found her still looking around the crowds.

He sighed to himself and put his hands in his pockets. When will she ever fall for him? Suddenly, Tiffany's phone rang. 


Tiffany's P.O.V.

My phone vibrated and a techno ring tone started to play. I got it out of my pocket and checked the called ID. O_O Kris-Oppa! I quickly answered it and put it to my phone. 

"Yobeoseoyo?" I answered cheerfully. 

"Fany-ya! Where the heck are you?" Kris laughed. 

"I'm near the front! Where are you?" I asked. 

"I'm-- near the middle?" he said.

"Huh? How will I be able to find you if--"

"He's right there." a annoyed voice answered. I blinked and looked at Nichkhun. He pointed to a man walking along the edge of the middle group, he had a phone to his ear and was scratching his head, looking over the crowds. 

"Oh! I see you!" Tiffany exclaimed on the phone.

"E-Eh? You do??" Kris answered, I could hear his real voice talk into the phone.

I giggled and smiled at Nichkhun-oppa, even though he seemed so nervous.

"G-Gomawo Oppa." I smiled at him and patted his cheek. 

"I'll be walking towards you now. Annyeong!" I told Kris over the phone.

"Ye.." he replied, hanging up.

I walked secretly towards him, and tried to make sure he didn't see me. I quickly hid beneath the crowds and I finally found his black jacket in the distance. 

I tugged on his jacket. He turned around automatically and saw me beneath the crowds. He quickly pulled me out. And I fumbled, then I was leaning on his chest, front first. 

Oh .. . 

"A-Annyeong.." I whispered.

He didn't let go of me. He chuckled at my shocked appearance.

"Annyeong." he said softly. Then he grabbed my hands and pulled me off him.

"Eh? Who's this?" a voice asked. I turned to my right. 

"Chanyeol, this is Tiffany. I met her earlier." Kris said, urging me to go closer to the man. I gulped and waved a little. 

"Aigoo~ so cute." he said, ruffling my hair.

"Aish~" I complained then I fixed my hair. 

"Aigoo what?" a high pitched voice questioned. I leaned forward and saw who spoke.

"Annyeonghaseyo." he bowed to me.

"Annyeonghaseyo.." I bowed back.

"Luhan-imnida." he smiled, putting his hand out.

"Tiffany-imnida.." I replied and shook it slowly. 

"Where's Sehun?" Kris asked.

"Right here." a voice popped out, chewing on something bright gold.

"What the heck is that?" Chanyeol asked, pointing to the gold bar Sehun was chewing on.

"I found it stuck to a tree. I think it's maple syrup, even though it doesn't taste like it." Sehun said, chewing a little bit. 

"YA! That's not maple syrup!" I screamed.

"Eh? What is it then?" he asked, staring at it.

"I-It's Amber!" I yelled.

"Amber? Isn't amber a member of F(x)?" Sehun chuckled, eating more of it. 

"YA! It's something the tree produces, then it hardens whenever it touches something. Like-- bugs!" I yelped, pointing at the bee inside.

He scoffed and looked at it closely. Then he saw the bee stuck in there.

"AHH!" he yelled and it fell to the ground. 

"Yaa.." I whined, moving away from him. He spit on the ground and wiped his mouth.

"How disgusting." Luhan snapped.

"Ew." Sehun said and brushed his hands on his jeans. I shuddered. 

Kris held my arm. "Ah pabo." he added, hitting Sehun's arm as he came close. 

 

Yeayyy! Chapter 15 is finished! I add EXO's members here ^^