First Night

Idol Love

Nichkhun's P.O.V.

"Yo!" I greeted them. They smiled and waved back. Taecyeon's eyes set on Tiffany closely. "And who's this?" he asked, smiling at her. She smiled back.

"This is Tiffany. She's new." I replied. 

"Hello!" she greeted him.

"I'm Taecyeon" he said, putting out his hand. She shook it.

"I'm Wooyoung." Wooyoung said, cutting in and putting his hand out. She shook his after Taecyeon's. Then she laughed lightly. 

"I-uh wanted to ask you something" she said.

WHUT? What was she going to ask them?

"Yeah?" Taecyeon replied.

"Where am I?"

"You don't know where you are?" Taecyeon asked her. She shook her head, embarrassed.

"You're in an idol camp." Taecyeon added. She stumbled, almost losing her balance. 

"OMG! A-An idol camp?" she asked, in a panicked whisper.

"Yeah, didn't you know that before you came here?" Wooyoung asked.

She shook her head again. Aish~ she seemed so naive. 

"I-- I didn't. I-- I think I went on the wrong bus." she sighed, running her fingers through her hair. She seemed so lost..

"How am I going to survive with a bunch of idols around me?" she asked rhetorically.

"Y-You're not a fan?" I asked her. She shook her head. 

"If my friends came along, they would be freaking out!" she commented. "Ah my head hurts." she complained and folded her arms. "I--I well.. I better get some sleep." she sighed.

"It's only 3 PM." I laughed.

"Pfft." she muttered and walked away. I watched her grab her bag and walk up to her cabin. 

 

Tiffany's P.O.V.

I grabbed my bag and walked up to my cabin. My head was hurting, I couldn't imagine being in a huge camp filled with stuck up idols that I haven't even drawn my attention to. I sighed and sat on my bed. 

There were two separated beds, both covered in white sheets. The pillows were soft, and my hair was being crushed by the pressure. I sat up slowly and smoothed the back of my head. I looked out the window and watched the idols slowly walk around the camp. 

I groaned and pulled out my cellphone. I dialed my best friends number. 

"Yeoboseyo?" she answered. 

"Taeyeon-ah! I--I--" my voice cracked. 

"What? What's happening??" she asked, concerned. 

"I--I'm in an idol camp." I sighed. 

"HUH?! An idol camp?!" she screamed. 

"Y-Yeah. I went on the wrong bus.." I softly explained. 

"M-Meaning you're watching idols pass you as we speak?!" she yelled again. 

"Ne.." I replied. 

"Holy God!" she said.

I laughed nervously. "Please, Taeyeon, don't get too excited. They all seem like snobs here. Well except for--"

"Except for who?!?" she screamed.

 

WOHOO! How about this one? Hope you guys like this chapter~ ^^