The Old Nichkhun

Idol Love

Suddenly, someone pulled me back. I gasped and I felt my back press against someones chest. I looked up, and Kris was smiling at me nicely. 

"Annyeong Fany-ya." he said, slightly glancing at Nichkhun. 

 

Nichkhun's P.O.V.

Ugh.. He better take his hands off her before I rip them off. 

"Nichkhun." he muttered.

Tiffany looked at me desperately. Kris's grip was too tight. I grabbed her hand again and gently pulled her out of his grasp. He couldn't refuse, so he let her go hesitantly.

"I was just on my way to your dorm." Kris told her.

"Oh.. Jinja.." she said softly, looking down, gripping on my hand. I swallowed looked at Kris for a bit. 

His jaw tightened. I felt a smirk spread across my face. He was jealous, and I was winning this fight for her.

"M-Mianhae.." she whispered to Kris.

"It's alright. But if you don't mind me asking.." Her cheeks fumed. I gritted my teeth.

"Are you two together?" he asked, smiling.

I swallowed. He already knew the answer to that, yet he still asks it? Does he want me to hurt?! 

"A-Ani.." she stuttered.

"We.. were just really close." I added.

She nodded in agreement.

"Ah. Jinja." he muttered.

"Ne.." I said softly, but I wasn't scared at all. I would punch this ers face right here right now. 

"Hm. You've been with Nichkhun all week I suppose?" Kris smiled.

She nodded.

"Why.. don't you try hanging out with me for the rest of the day?" he offered, putting out his hand.

How could she say no? She's been with me all week and Kris has been neglected. Aish~ just leave him Fany-ya just--

"Okay." her words stabbed my heart.

Okay?! Okay!?!!!!!?!?!?!!? Kris smirked as she put her hand out of mine and into his.

"Well, I'll guess I'll see you later. Okay, Oppa?" she smiled.

She suddenly let go of Kris's hand and suddenly held me close. I hugged her back, and smiled at Kris as I rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Ne, I'll be here." I told her softly into her ear.

She nodded and let go of me slowly. She didn't take Kris's hand, but she just walked away with him. 

Away from me. 

Taking my heart.. and all of me with her.