OMG!!

Idol Love

"Except for who?!" she screamed. 

"I--well, I kinda met 2PM. Eh? Am I right?" I said. 

"2-2-2PMMMMM?!!!!" she yelled louder. I gulped. "Y-You met Nichkhun? And Chansung? And Taecyeon? And... Jun.K?! AND WOOYOUNG?!!!!" she screamed.

I inched the phone away from my ear, still able to hear her screams. I put it back to my ear and sighed. "Yes, didn't I just say 2PM?" 

"So, they're nice to you?" she asked.

"Emm..I really didn't get to know them. I kinda freaked out once I figured out that I was in an idol camp." I replied.

"Aish~ I really wish I was you!!" she whined. I laughed. 

Taetae, you wouldn't. You would be totally overwhelmed.

 

Later that night...


"Woah!!" I heard boys yell. I sat up slowly, and looked to my right at my roommate. My roommate was Sunny. She was pretty and funny, definitely cute. And she was surprised that I was a non-idol, (go figure) but she was optimistic about it and was always nice to me. I rubbed my eyes and walked towards the window.

I peeked through the curtains, and I caught sight of the cabin across from me and Sunny's. I looked at the alarm clock on the vanity, MY GOD 4AM?!

"Aish~" I complained and put on my slippers. I quietly snuck out of the cabin and stepped out. It was cold, and the wind was blowing lightly. 

I pushed my glasses up to my face and folded my arms, trying to warm myself up. I sighed and walked closer to their door. I wanted to knock, but then decided to surprise them. I peeked through their window.

Good thing the curtains were closed. And there, on the TV some DVD was playing. WHAT THE ?!! ?!!! THEY WERE WATCHING ! I looked at them sitting in front of the TV, clutching on to pillows and mouths dropped open at the scenes playing on the DVD. I covered my mouth in shock.

But I couldn't contain my screams. I screamed. I guess the glass wasn't soundproof.