Private Doctor

Idol Love

LISTEN, READERS! after you read this story, please leave a comment. Don't be silent readers, or I will stop to continue this story. Thank you.

 

Tiffany's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes and my side. My body was feeling less sore, but I still had my headache and I felt kinda dizzy.

"Awake?" a voice asked. I slowly sat up again, and leaned my head against the headboard. It was Nichkhun. I nodded and smiled.

"You slept for a short amount of time." he frowned.

"Are you sure you aren't tired?" he added.

I shook my head.

"Talk Fany-ya.I need to hear your voice." 

Why do you need to hear my voice? *sigh* I can't get enough of yours... 

"Annyeong.." I whispered, smirking.

He rolled his eyes and felt my forehead. "You're still burning." he sighed and walked away. He came back with an ice pack and pressed it to my forehead. 

"Nice?" he asked, touching my red cheek because of my fever.

I nodded and gave him a reassuring smile. He smiled back and pressed the ice pack to my cheek. 

"I know this is kinda unnecessary.." he started.

I raised my eyebrows curiously.

"You look pretty when you're sick." he commented.

I blushed more. "W-What? You're saying I look pretty when I'm wasted?" I giggled.

He laughed, the nodded seriously. "

G-Gomawo?" I replied, looking down.

"Hmm.." he sighed and pressed the ice pack again to my neck. I swallowed. 

"I really hope you get better." he frowned. 

 

Nichkhun's P.O.V.

Ahh.. Fany-ya, get better. 

"I really hope you get better." I told her, frowning because of my sadness.

She nodded slowly. "Me too.." she replied softly.

I reached out and took off her glasses. She strained her eyes.

"I can't see anything Oppa." she said.

I chuckled. "Sh.. rest.." I whispered into her ear.

She sighed and leaned back. I pressed my lips to her hot forehead. 

Her skin was soft and warm, hot even because of her damn fever. I closed my eyes and let my lips rest there, feeling her cheek with my other hand. My lips moved down to the tip of her nose, and then, slowly down.. and down--

"Wait." she paused, putting her hands on my cheek. "You'll get sick." she snapped.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't care." I said, leaning in again.

"Aish~ just continue taking care of me like a good doctor, Oppa." she smiled.

I sighed in defeat and pressed the half melted ice pack to her forehead, then over her eyes. She couldn't see me.

"Ya, get this off--"

I cut her off with a soft kiss, slowly pressing it on hers. And I didn't care if I got sick. A simple fever wouldn't hurt right. I pressed my lips softly, a little more force. I pulled back and she gasped. She lifted her hand up and took off the icepack from her eyes.

"Babo." she stuck out her tongue. "You kissed me. Now you'll get sick." she frowned. She touched her wet forehead.

"Take care of me then." I told her. Her eyes widened into circles. 

"Take care of you when you're sick?" she asked.

I nodded and moved closer to her. She gulped and fiddled with her fingers.

"Aigoo~ answer me." I whined.

"Ne. I'll take care of you." she replied, smirking.

I smiled also and she took my hand. I held her hand back, tightly, feeling her slow pulse. But it suddenly sped up, beating, faster and faster. 

Tiffany.. 

Did I make your heart feel this way?