Fight

Idol Love

I updated 2 chapters for today! Yaaayy ^^

 

Kris's P.O.V.

I couldn't take it anymore. Nichkhun had to stay away from her.. she's mine. Mine! I clenched my hands into fist as I saw him walk by her cabin, looking slightly through her window. "Ugh." I muttered and looked away from him. But when he walked past me, I couldn't contain my jealousy and anger. 

I grabbed his collar and pulled him back. He muffled a groan and then he stared at me as I pulled him back.

"YA! What was that for?" he asked angrily, pushing my shoulder.

"Stay. Away. From.TIFFANY!" I ordered him. I tried to contain all this anger I was feeling inside my chest, I just can't explode here out in front of all these people. 

"What?! You can't tell me what to do." he snapped and walked away.

I grabbed his wrist. "Look, stay away from her! Or else." I warned. I didn't know what I would do if he wouldn't stay away.

"Or else what?" he challenged, slightly smirking. Oh my god I had to slap this boy. 

I raised my hand, and he didn't flinch, but Chanyeol grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Go Kris. Forget him." he said into my ear. I shoved away his arm.

"You think you deserve her? You haven't even been nice to her in anyway!" I yelled at him. Luckily, no one noticed our fight about to begin. 

"Being nice to her?! I took care of her while you just heard that she was sick. I was the first to know!" he yelled back, he started running towards me, but then pulled back by his pose back there. Wooyoung and Taecyeon.

"Leave him alone, Khun." 

"Yeah, he's not worth it." they muttered into his ear.

"Let go of me!" Nichkhun struggled to punch me in the stomach. 

Sehun pulled me harder back, "Enough hyung!" he hissed.

"Let go! Let me kill him!" I shouted, struggling to get out of their tight grasp. 
 

~end of Kris's P.OV~

Kris's pose kept holding him back, afraid that if they let him punch Nichkhun he wouldn't stop because of the green eyed monster starting to form in him.

"Go! Go!" Wooyoung warned at Sehun and Chanyeol.

"We'll calm down Nichkhun. Just take Kris away from him!" Taecyeon shouted. 

Chanyeol pulled away Kris and with Sehun's help, they finally got him alone in their cabin.

"Aish Kris. Control your anger!" Chanyeol spat. Kris breathed in and out.

"I--I--I'm sorry." he stuttered. Then he balled up his hands and rested them on his thighs.

"Who does he think he is? Tiffany deserves someone better than him..." Kris said to himself. 

 

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

 

Nichkhun held the pillow tight to his chest and screamed.

"Dammit!" he yelled then he threw the pillow against the wall.

"YA!" Taecyeon whined, grabbing his pillow and dusting it off.

"Don't throw my pillow." he said, lying down on the bed.

"Aish~ who does he think he is?!" Nichkhun yelled, taking off his shoes angrily.

"He-- He doesn't deserve her!" he added, stuttering angrily. 

 

Tiffany's P.O.V.

I grumbled in my bed and sat up slowly.

"Tiffany!" Nichkhun greeted.

I smiled. "H-How long have I been asleep?" I asked.

"A few hours. Camp activities are done.." he said softly.

"Ohh.." I said, disappointed.

"It's okay. You can go tomorrow, right?" he said, feeling my throat for my temp.

"You feel normal." he smiled. I cupped my hands together.

"So.. I don't have to stay in this room?" I grinned.

He nodded and put his arms around me. 

There was something about his hug that made me feel warm inside. I didn't know what to say or what to do, but my arms, suddenly wrapped all over his back, hugging him back, feeling his presence. I breathed out and felt his cool body against my warm one. It was a nice hug, I felt protected and that nothing could ever hurt me. 

Maybe, I could stay this way forever. 

 

~~the next day


Kris's P.O.V.

ING A WHY IS HE HOLDING HER HAND?! I swallowed and let them past by me, air kinda flowing past, making my hair flow with it. I looked down at my shoes. Crap. H-He's holding her hand. ... No. That hand is mine. She's mine. 

I breathed and looked at Sehun. He was staring at me, concerned.

"Hyung, you alright?" he asked.

I shook my head. "H-He's holding her hand, Hun." I informed him.

"R-Really?" he gasped and turned around to watch them.

My heart, broke into a million pieces, are they together? 

 

Tiffany's P.O.V.

Nichkhun was holding my hand softly. As best friends, maybe that was the only thing he though of our relationship. Really, really close best friends that we were comfortable holding hands around the area. I sighed and looked away from him. My heart hurt, I didn't just want to be best friends. 

 

Ooh Kris and Nichkhun are fighting over Tiffany? How sweet. :) <3 Keke. So.. how do you like it so far? Comments! :D