Stupid

Idol Love

Nichkhun's P.O.V.

Someone thumped my head. I yelped in pain. "YA!" I yelled. A few people turned around and stared at me weirdly. I swallowed and looked down at my tray of food. I looked to my right and I knew it was Wooyoung that thumped the back of my head. 

"What was that for?" I asked in a hushed tone.

"I was wondering if you can call me Oppa? Oh please... You know you wanted to ask her out" he snapped at me.

I rolled my eyes and picked at my food. "She would say no anyway." I sighed. 

"How do you know?" Taecyeon cut in.

"Yeah." Junho said. "If you ask me she seemed pretty interested in you.." he added.

"She even though you were going to ask her out on a date" Wooyoung mentioned.

"Aish.." I whispered and ate my food silently. 

"I'm just sayin', you don't see a girl like that every day" Taecyeon nudged me.

I shoved him away from me. Taecyeon laughed. "Ooh.. someones ticked off because they missed their chance on a date.." he said, laughing at me. I didn't pay attention to them. 

I felt my pockets go lighter, but I didn't really pay attention to the feeling. 

 

End of Nichkhun's P.OV.

 

Just when Nichkhun felt like he missed out on an opportunity of his life, he felt her voice sing in his ears. 

"Oppa..." her voice said. He dropped his chopsticks and looked up.

"Y-Your phone.." she said, handing Nichkhun his device. He bowed his head to her and held the phone softly, almost touching her palm with his fingertips. 

Tiffany shuddered at his touch, and he never knew that her feelings kept growing and growing, until she felt like she loved him more than anything in the whole wide world.

"G-Gomawo..." he replied to her, after the few moments of silence they had staring at their touching hands. 

She smiled nervously and pulled her hand away, and she almost felt like that was a mistake. She wanted to feel his touch again, to make her feel warm and make her heart dance right in her chest. 

He watched her start to turn away and he stood up. 2PM was shocked, and their hands gripped in anxiousness.

"Tiffany-shi!" Nichkhun called her. She turned around, gulping. 

"W-Would you-- like to-- uhh----" he started to stutter, and he pulled on his collar and swallowed again.

"Call you Oppa? I-- already am, Oppa.." she said quietly, looking down.

"A-Aniya.. not that" he said, then he walked closer. 

"W-Would you like to go on a date with me?" he whispered, trying to smile.

"D-Date?" she repeated, looking up at him. He nodded at her and smiled better.

"O-Okay.." she replied slowly, biting her lip secretly. 

Sunny's arm linked with hers, and then started to pull her away.

"We gotta go. She'll see you at Friday night, Nichkhun-shi." she told Nichkhun, and started to pull away the smitten Tiffany. 

 

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

 

The date...

 

Tiffany P.O.V.

I slowly drank the lemonade as we walked along the lake. I felt his stare on me, and I turned to look at him. He didn't look away, but he just smiled and continued to drink his soda. 

I then took a bite of my peanut brittle, letting it bounce off my teeth and letting it melt in my tongue.

"H-How's the brittle?" he asked, looking at the small jar he bought for me. I put my thumb's up and closed smiled at him. He smiled back and looked back at the jar. 

I noticed his wanting stare, and I took out a piece.

"Oppa.. do you want to try a piece?" I offered him, putting the piece of peanut brittle I got for him in front of his face.

He blinked. "N-Ne.." he replied and took it from my carefully. He placed it in his mouth as I did also and he chewed it, smiling at me at the same time. 

We ended sitting at the edge of the dock, you could see the little guppies swim underneath the clear blue water.

"How's it?" I asked him. He nodded, putting his thumb's up also. I giggled and put another piece into my mouth, but I didn't chew. 

I saw him swallow his piece and his sugar coated lips. I gulped and still let the peanut brittle melt on my tongue. He leaned in closer to me.

"Do you want another piece?" I asked quietly, letting the peanut brittle still sit on my tongue. He smirked and nodded, then leaned closer. 

I turned and got another piece, but right when I was about to give it to him, I felt his lips press hard against mine, slowly bringing me closer and closer to his body. 

I gulped, and felt the feeling of peanut brittle go away, but the sweetness of his lips because of the honey, slowly flow into my mouth, letting the taste settle on my tongue.

And when he finally pulled away, to keep my mouth from gaping open, I needed to chew on the peanut brittle. I started to chew, but bit my tongue instead. I touched my lips and looked up at him. 

He was chewing.

Oh my effing crackers he was chewing. "W-Where.." I trailed off as I stuck out my tongue, then put it back in my mouth.

"You stole from me!" I pouted, hitting his shoulder.

He smiled and swallowed the stolen piece he took from my mouth.

"How-- did you get that?" I asked him.

He chuckled. "I stole it." he repeated my sentence. I tilted my head to the side, I still didn't understand. 

"I stole it" he emphasized the stole.

"Do you want me to explain in detail?" he offered. I didn't reply, but he started to continue. 

"Secretly, I stole your little piece of peanut brittle from your mouth but sticking my to--"

"Okay stop!" I warned him, covering my ears. I took my hands off my ears and sighed. I heard him light softly at me. He was so close, I could once again feel that body heat that I've been addicted to this past week.

"You're very funny to tease.." he told me softly, his breath tickled my ear. 

"W-What?" I stuttered, turning my head towards him.

"You know what? You're better than I thought you were" he commented, looking at the sunset in front of us.

"Better?" I asked. He nodded and looked at me seriously. Suddenly, he checked his watch. 

"We better go back to our cabins. It's getting late and we still got to eat dinner" he told me, taking my hand and trying to pull me up. 

"Ani, I wanna stay here!" I complained and let go of his hand, hugging my knees. He chuckled and I felt him kneel behind me. His arms, slowly wrapped around my neck. 

"Let's go Tiffany.." he ordered. And I couldn't resist his heavenly voice, so I obediently stood up and held his hand back tightly, slowly walking back to the campsite, where reality was waiting for me. 

 

How was that? Please comment, no need for silent readers :)