Summer?

Idol Love

Hey readers! This is my 2nd fiction. So, here is the first chapter. ENJOY!! ^^

 

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

 

"I'm late!!" Tiffany screamed, almost running out of her house. But then she felt someone grab her wrist. It was her father, Mr. Hwang.

"Dear, you're on summer vacation." Mr. Hwang told her.

"Huh? OMG! Why am I such a stupid person?" Tiffany laughed. Mr. Hwang smiled at her and let go of her wrists.

"Want some breakfast?" Mr. Hwang offered Tiffany. She nodded and sat down at the kitchen table. 

Mr. Hwang handed her a plate of food. Tiffany dug in quickly and continued to eat.

"Dad, I was wondering, since I'm always bored.." Tiffany said to her father.

"Hm?" he reacted. Tiffany took a big breath and chewed her food slowly.

"I was wondering if I can go to this summer camp this year." she told him.

"Summer Camp?" he replied. Tiffany nodded and continued to eat regularly.

"How-- much is it?" Mr. Hwang asked Tiffany.

"It's not that much actually." she replied.

"Well. When does the bus leave?" he asked again. 

"Uhmm.. that's the problem, Daddy. I was wondering if we can have the money by tomorrow." she told him.

"Why tomorrow?"

"I-- uh the bus is leaving tomorrow." Tiffany finished, and closed her eyes tightly, waiting for her father to yell. 

"Okay" a soft voice replied.

"Eh?" Tiffany opened her eyes and turned around. "I--I can go?" she stuttered.

Mr. Hwang nodded at her daughter and continued to clean the counter. Tiffany swallowed her food and blinked.

"Thank you so much, dad! I love you!" said Tiffany with a big smile on her face.

 

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

 

"Ready?" Mr. Hwang asked. Tiffany nodded and looked at the bus station. She saw the bus pull up, and she stepped inside, pulling in her suitcase and waved goodbye to her father. Mr. Hwang waved back and smiled. "I'll see you soon, sweetie!" he said. 

Tiffany felt bad for her father. He was all alone after her mother left. She is his only company. Tiffany frowned and dialed Mr. Hwang's phone number, even though she is still at the bus station. The doors closed but the bus didn't leave. Mr. Hwang got out his phone and answered it.  

"Daddy, go with your friends this summer, okay?" Tiffany told her.

Mr. Hwang smiled and waved. "Ne, I will. Saranghae" he said.

"Saranghae!" Tiffany replied. Then Mr. Hwang hung up his phone and put it back. 

Just then the bus started to move. Tiffany made a sad face and waved back at her beloved father. He waved back, and it felt like Tiffany never wanted to leave his father. But this summer, she will have fun. A lot of fun. 

No one was on the train, weirdly. Tiffany was all alone and she felt like she was going to get kidnapped. She chuckled to heerrself and sat by the window. She put on her iPod and let the song play. 

Tiffany was a simple girl, not liking any type of music except classical and piano music. Her friends were KPOP fans, but she didn't really care about any of it. She thought, idols are just people who act all day in front of people when they perform. They might even hate their job.

She really didn't want to deal with the heartbreak coming from the idols that she liked just because they were on a drama with some other girl. Tiffany sighed and looked around. She missed her father already.

 

So, how about the 1st chapter? Please leave your comment and subscribe! ^^ I'll update soon, readers~