Closer

Undying Moonlight Love

 

 

 

"D-Daehyun?" 

" Here, let me help you" he said and helped me get up. I brushed the dirts off my clothes and winced a bit as I tried to walk.

" Ommo, you're bleeding." We both sat at a nearby bench which was at the park near the market. He then kneeled down to take a look on my wounds and took out a tissue and a band aid. I was stunned by his kindness as he gently wiped my blood off my wounds. I just couldn't help but to stare his face. This guy is not just handsome but he has a really kind heart, I thought to myself. No one had ever looked after me when I got injured after mom died. Mom was the one and only person in this entire world who would treat me like princess. But now, seeing Daehyun, my first love is treating me so well, I just couldnt help but to love him more. He stood up and stare at me for a second, giving me his beautiful smile before sitting down beside me. My face was facing to the ground. Silence embraced us. I just don't know how to react at that moment. Should I speak first? Or should I thank him? Of course I have to, but how? I hated myself for being so shy and quite. I don't even have the guts to say thank you. Good job, dearself. I sighed.

 

" You're welcome." As if he was able to read my mind or practically being sarcastic to me, I'm not sure though. " But you don't have to sneaked in my school like that If you wanted to see me." I was shocked at the word he just spoke but his expression were as calm as the orangy sky. I cupped my hands on my face due to embarassment. Pabo-yah Eunhee! You already got caught by him! But why didn't he get mad at me for creeping on him like that? Was he fine with what I just did? But hold up. How on earth did he know? I burried my face to my lap. I couldn't resist the number of times I humilated myself in front of him.

 

" I'm sorry...." I stand up and wanting to leave as soon as possible. He grabbed my hand as I just start moving my feet. My face instantly turned to his in a confused expression. His hand were warm and comfortable. It's weird to think that I actually like how it felt. I could feel my cheeks starts to burn. Why is he doing this to me?  " Hajima... ( don't go)" " Wae..( why)" I finally spoke, almost whispering after being a mute person. The way he looked through my eyes were killing me. " I had a rough day today, could you accompany me for awhile?" " Please..." He added. Of course I was not being able to reject that even though I was hesitated at first. But why me? What is he expecting me to do? " But, I don't know how to comfort people.." I responed. " It's okay if you don't want to. No matter I want you here, but I couldn't force you right?" His faced dropped at the thought that I was rejecting his offer. His eyes turns droopy and it pains me to see him like that. 

 

" You want m-me he-here?" Dumbfounded. He didn't response back but I could feel he was feeling down by the expression he puts on. I sat back on the bench beside him with my hand still intertwined in his. A smile crawled on my face seeing our hands lacing each other. I was actually...happy. " Eun hee sshi..." My eyes widend when he called my name. He knows my name? How? " Can we meet each other again after this?" Surprises after surprises. I didn't expect things would go so well. We both know each other name. We both want to see other again we were just strangers. I felt like I was dreaming, I expected him to yell at me for being such a stalker and I would have my heartbroken. But I was wrong. 

 

" Eunhee- ah. From the space to eunhee, your spacing out. Kenchana?" His voice were soft and he tucked my bangs behind my ears. Revealling my face to him. " You're even prettier like this. Why would you hide your face?" He was stunned as he looked my face. But I was stunned too when he mentioned me being pretty. " Yah, you're making me shy" I blurted out. He chuckled as a response and laid his back to bench. Inhaling the fresh air. Not to mentioned the view of the park was amazingly breathe taking. It was late evening. The sky were blend together with orange, reds and blues. I saw some kids playing tags and stumble upon this one couple who was kissing under a tree. Both me and Daehyun looked at each other. I quickly looked away and my cheeks, they were burning. He also looks shy as he carresed his neck nervously. The atmosphere spells awkward.

 

Daehyun glanced at his watch and sighed heavily. It was the time to leave, isn't it?  As the sky gradually turns darker and darker. I guess this is the end of our meeting today. I could feel Daehyun's soft gaze at me. So I turn my face to him and said " It's already late. We should go home." Daehyun nodded weakly. What's wrong with this guy? I was also sad for the goodbyes. I wanted to sit longer with him. Eventhough we didn't talked that much but I really like how things felt when he was next to me. But why is he feeling sad too? Is he feeling the same way like I do, not wanting to end this moment? I was so confused. This guy makes me wondered for thousands of question. This guy is like a box full of mystery and the mysteries is what I need to find out.

 

" We can see each other again right? " He spoke. " Sure, but how? " I asked. " Meet me here tomorrow around 2pm?" I was literally chocking on my own breath. Did he just said that? O-M-G. " Sure" I replied shyly as I looked to the ground. " I really want to know more about you."  he added. Me too, I responsed mentally. I just give him a small smile, the only thing I'm able to do as a response. He walked me to the bus stop and bid goodbye. I sat on the bus with my head rested on the window glass. I grinned at the moments we had. It was replaying on my mind again and again. I hopped out of the bus and when straight to my house, finding Ilhoon was squating in front of my house gate. I could see his eyes were sealed tightly. He's sleeping? In front of my house, really.. What is he doing here? A sudden flash come through my mind and my jaw dropped remembering the deal we had yesterday. Poor Ilhoonie, I'm such a bad friend..

 

 

---

This chap is a bit long I had to split it in two

Are you guys enjoying this :( ? LOL

do subscribe and comment down below :D

It supports me more hewhew

Here's a y daehyun fist for you guys hehe^^