Lost Memory

Undying Moonlight Love

Peterpan- EXO-K

 

 

We both sat on the bench we used to sit together yesterday. The scenery was amazing like always. With the birds chirping and the wind, really breathetaking. Now, that I met him I really want to ask everything that I'm curious about. Even for the fact that he knew my name  before we introduce ourself, really got me. Like how did he know my name?. I turned my face to face him. 

 

" How do you know my name?"  Silence.

 

" Are you listening? How do you know my name?" I asked again.

 

" Daehyun, I'm asking you. Care to answer?" Starting to get annoyed. What the actual fudge?

 

" You really don't know me.. huh?" He was not looking at me but to the ground with a small flower on his hand. Huh?

 

" What do you mean? We met at the warehouse for the first time and we don't even have an official introduction to each other at that time. Not to mention, that you left me alone after that." I rose my eyebrow. Staring at his facial details . His thick upper lips is so obvious I can't resist myself from staring at it.  

 

" You really don't remember me.. How sad." He let a heavy sigh. Running his hand through his messy brown hair. Double confusion here.

 

" Wae? Have we met before? I really don't remember seeing you before." I tried to recall my memories but error, his not in my memory. I have to admit, I never remember anything that happend to me when I was 7 years old and younger. I guess I'm really an absent minded person for not remembering any memories at that particular time. Haish, molla..(I don't know)

He just smiled weakly as a response and looked at me for a glance before he leaned back to the bench. It almost looks like he was frustrated with my answer. But wae? 

 

" I'm really sorry. But-" The wind blew stronger and hair was flying everywhere.

 

" It's okay. What matters now is that I already found you. The long lost Eunhee." He tucks the little flower behind my ear. Small white daisy, it was my all time favourite flower. I was surprised but I like with what he just did. I pinked. He grin when he sees me smiles shyly. Pabo-ah Daehyun, really likes to give me butterflies. I don't even like butterflies. How can I even like this guy? I want to ask more but I feel like it would make him annoyed, so I decide to shut up.

 

" Kenchana-yo (It's okay) You'll know everything later on..." He paused. " How about I treat you ice cream?" His face immediately lit up.

 

" But I just had ice cream with Ilhoon. Can I have cotton candy instead?" He nodded and grab my hand, lacing our fingers together and walk our way to the stall nearby. I don't why he's doing it  because we're not even girlfriend and boyfriend to have our hands like this. But either way, I like it alot. I wish to stay like this forever. No joke. 

 

Time flies by so fast. It was almost dark and we decide to go home. He walked me to the bus stop and waited for almost 10 minutes for the bus. When the bus finally arrive, I bid him goodbye and walk away. Daehyun suddenly grab my hand and pulled me over. I was twirled and the other second, what I knew was I was in his arms. He's hugging me. I was speechless. I replied back by hugging his waist. It lasted for awhile until he decide to pull off. 

 

" Take care Eunhee-ah.." His eyes were droopy and sad. I can see it in his eyes. He wave at me and walks away, I don't even have the chance to say goodbye. Leaving me dumbfounded. 

 

---

Short update as I dont have ideas right now *boo*

what do you think Daehyun is talking about Eunhee not remembering him? 

btw EXO IS FINALLY COMING TO MALAYSIA TOMORROW FOR MTV WORLD STAGE

BUT I- I CANT GO ASADFFDG

THE EVENT IS LIKE ONLY 20 MINITUES AWAY FROM MY HOUSE

waeeeee exo waeeeee let me cry a river //sobs//

goodbye luhan sehun korean bacon and all T_T