New Friend

Undying Moonlight Love

 

 

 

We all got released from Mr.Jang's office without getting punish except for Kikwang because he's been messing around too much. I guess he's the kingka in school but yeah I never really know about that eventhough its my second year here in high school. He's worth the punishment so he'll learn for his mistakes eventhough I'm not sure if he even cared about being punish or not. Kikwang rushed out of the room going to wherever he's going to with a sour face. I then looked at the boy beside me and we both felt like we should talk something but don't really know how to start the conversation. 

" Em, thank y-you for helping me. I don't know what would happend to me without your help . I must have been really bad for putting you in trouble on your first day here." I said facing him but my eyes never met his. It turns out to be this guy is the new student and I felt guilty for putting him in trouble eventhough he's the one involving his self in my problems. But I don't blame him for doing that instead I felt grateful. My face would have been a wreck if I got punched by that Kikwang guy.

" Yeah, sure! It's nothing really. My name is Ilhoon. Jung Ilhoon. I hope we can be friends." He smiled sincerely at me flashing his perfect white teeth and lend his hand for a handshake.

" I'm Eunhee, Lee Eun Hee. Erm, do you perhaps want me to help you guiding the school?" I replied his handshake and the warmth of his hand soaked through my body. I felt happy when he mention about us being friends. I never had any friends here. I felt so happy like I just won an award or something. The first thing that came through my mind about him was he's different. Definetely different. He may not know about me being the daughter to a gambler but I'm pretty sure he will not treat me like a garbage just like what the students here do even when he knew about it. I can see it through the sincerity he had from his eyes. I smiled at him starting to feel comfortable with my newly made friend.

 I was skipping english since I have to guide Ilhoon around the school. I'm never that type of person who'll skips class but for this guy right here, I skipped it with a open heart. It because I felt like his the only friend I had even though we just met two hours ago. We laughed and talked a bit while I was guiding him around. I could see the girls student roam their eyes to both of us and the heat of jealousy was just overwhelming. I have to admit this guy is really actracttive but I don't know, I don't really feel anything unsual for him unlike when I met the ' nameless' guy from the warehouse. He make my heart dropped everytime I think of him. Too bad our meeting was too short. I wish to see him again anytime soon, crossing my finger. After finishing the whole guide thing, we bid goodbye just in case we won't be seeing each other again for that day.

The bell rangs indicating that school's out. I quickly packed my bags and fastened my pace and accidently met Ilhoon when I was at my locker. His locker was located not that far from mine so the chances of meeting him everyday is pretty high, which is good because I really like his friendly and happy attitude. Not to mentioned, his name was spreading through out the school quickly like a one finger snap because of the good look he has. Well, I guess I'm pretty lucky to be friends with a handsome popular kid. I chuckled at my own thoughts.

" Hey what are you laughing at huh?" Ilhoon rested his back against the locker next to mine. 

" Nothing." I smirked." So how's your first day of school today?" I asked him.

" Well, it was really interesting. First, I got myself into a fight and got lectured by the teacher." He's being sarcastic to me. " Then, I got lots of girls asking for my number which is pretty annoying actually but of course I have to endure it since I'm just too handsome for anyone to resist" He smirked at me. Laughing at his own words. 

" Yah yah, no need to be sarcastic to me okay. Good, then I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find a girlfriend soon. I bet the ahjumma who serves the food in the canteen would also asked for your number since you're just too handsome to resist" I fired him back playfully. I never talked that much after mom died. I couldn't help but to feel really happy with my new achievement. An achievement to talk a lot. What a weird achievement huh? Haha whatever. I'm lame and I know that.

We walked back home together and it feels like I've known Ilhoon for a long time, thanks to his friendly personality of course. Because if he's not friendly then I bet I won't be having any friends till I graduate school. That sounds pretty terrible but oh well whatever. I got home first and land my self on my bed. Feeling rather happy and sad of what's happening today. Sad because of the fight and happy because I got a new chingu (friend)! I took the nameless's guy jacket that I hanged on my closet's door knob. I still haven't wash it and his scent was still there. I flipped his jacket a few times since there were dust on the jacket and something fall off from its pocket. I picked it up and find my self smilling like an idiot.

 

--

hey guys I just wanted to say thank you for reading this! I love you to the moon and back ^^

But I just want to make up in your mind that this story is not just about eunhee with daehyun. It can be her with anyone ( daehyun,ilhoon and probably someone new?). We'll see what happens in the future as I write the story. I truly didn't plan this story all the way till the end. And i'll just write whatever that crossed my mind. I think it's fun that way, to expect the unexpected.  After all this is eunhee's story and eunhee's fate. If her fate choose that particular person, then his going to be the one for her. She might even stay lonely forever. LOL I'm so evil mehehe.

here's daejae for you ^^

This chap is a bit long. Now, I don't thing this story will be a short one hoho. Pardon me :3