Painted dream

Undying Moonlight Love

 

 

 

 

" Eunhee-ah, kenchana-yo??" 

" Of course not! Can't you see my knee is bleeding!" 

" Haish, you're so clumsy. Let me see it"

" YAH! Watch where you're touching. It hurts!"

" Eunhee pabo-yah , I'm trying to help you. Don't scold me." " Here, done!"

" Jinja?! Yeayy, you're the best! "

" Heh, you're welcome."

 

 

The headache was intensed, I could barely stand up still. It feels like my surrounding is spinning around and it has been like this for a couple of days already and it . A lot. I grabbed my go to medicine that I always keep on my bedside table since I got lots of headache recently. I rest my head on my pillow, letting a heavy sigh out while massaging my pounding temple. Its getting worst. I remembered the dream I had earlier, it was me in a smaller version aka a small kid playing on the playground when I suddenly fall to the ground and hurt my knee. Then, came a little boy helping me out. But what's weird about the dream was the boy's face were dark and blurry. I can't get the picture of his face but only his actions were crystal clear. Ever since I got the mystery box, I've dreamt about the same thing twice and the dream feels real. Real as in it actually happens to me in reality. Weird. It really got me frustrated when I can't see the image of the boy, its like a part of my memories seems to unable to detect that face. As if a something was missing. Sigh. I don't even understand myself sometimes.

 

 

 

Ilhoon hasn't come to school for two days already. I wonder why. I decide to walk to his house, giving him a visit. Plus, how could he leave me in the hell aka school alone. Without Ilhoon on my side, I'll always get bullied. Cyeah, he's my bodyguard alright. I rang the doorbell once I stepped on his front gate. No reply. No one's home?? " Anneyeonghaseyo!!" I greeted. No reply. I pressed the bell again for the second time. Still, no reply. " Haish, where is he?? Ilhoon-ahh!" Nope nope and nope still no reply, I figured his not home so I left.

 

The next day, Ilhoon is still absent. Where the hell is this guy? I went to his house again. Worrying if something bad happen to him. Plus, he didn't even pick the god damn phone calls and reply my text nor voice message. My heart feels uneasy at that thought. His house is big, and fancy but empty. It's a house but not a home. His parents were never home busy with their works 24/7, poor Ilhoonie. But what matters now is, where is Ilhoon?

 

I rang his doorbell continuously with full rage. " YAH! JUNG ILHOON! Where are you? Are you hiding from me again? Don't you dare doing this to me Ilhoon-ah." I shouted at his front gate while stomping my feet against the cement. I felt both worried and mad at him at the same time. I don't want to lose Ilhoon. At that time, my thoughts were like what if Ilhoon got hit by a car and being left alone or what if he got kidnap? KIDNAP? NO WAY! Negative thoughts go away! You're not helping!

" YA! Young lady. What's with the fuss? I can't even focus on my tv" Came an ahjumma with white streaks on her hair.

 

" Mianhamida" I bow several times. " I'm looking for my friend. He's absent for three days already and I'm worried if something bad happen to him." 

 

" You mean the young boy, Ilhoonie?" Said the ahjumma with creases on her forehead.

 

" Nae (yes). Ahjumma, by any chance do you know where he went?" 

 

" Oh oh he visited by my house when he's about to leave. He said that he has some things to settle up. Ah, he also gave me a note to pass it to his chingu if she stop by." 

 

" Chingu? Who?" 

 

" Aish, young lady come her with me. I can't remember her name but it is stated on the note. Since you're his chingu, you might know who its for."

" Nae, kamsahamnida ahjumma" 

I followed the ahjumma and waited at her door. After for awhile, she came to me with an envelope on her hand and lend it to me.

" It's for Eunhee. Do you know her?" The ahjumma asked. " Eh, ahjumma it's for me.." I looked at her with a curious look on my face. " Ah it's for you. Okay, now you're done. Ga!(go) I have some work to do." Heh this ajumma is kicking me out. " Ah nae nae. Mianhamida for burdening you and kamsahamnida for helping me." I smiled at her but the ahjumma only shooed me away. Typical ajummas.

 

I opened the note right after I got out of the ahjumma's house. My jaw dropped at what's written in the note;

 

Eunhee-ah, I know you will come and look for me ( you really care about me huh?*winks*),

Bianhe but my family decides to bring me on  a vacation with them

since you know we family rarely spent time together.

Eunhee-ah, I bet you're lonely without me kekeke

I couldn't text you about it since we were rushing and yeah bianhe..

Do the guys at school bullies you when I'm away? Darn how dare they bully my Eunhee

It's okay when I got back I'll show them my black belt moves  *macho face*

Since you read this already, i hope you're not worried anymore! 

* does gyiwomi/ acts cute*

You're smiling right? Kekeke

Take care. I'll be back in a few days.

 

" ILHOON-AH! I just can't believe with what I just wrote. JINJA?!!! Damn this boy, I was worried as hell for the past few days and him? He's having fun on a vacation trip. I cursed at him mentally. You just wait Jung Ilhoon, I'll smack you real hard when you got back. I shooked my head several times. " Even your ugly handwriting annoys me Ilhoon" I said to the note. Folding it neatly and slipped it inside my sweater pocket.

You better get me some souvieniers keke. I smiled at my own thought.

 

----------------

Chap 15!!!!!

happy dance with zelo! hehe sorry for my english. hope you enjoyy Xx

btw I changed the foreword :3