Touched

Undying Moonlight Love

 

When I was your man - BTOB ( do hear its really good!^^)

 

So it happens to be that there is a new student in school today. Well, being the usual me I don't really care about what's going on around me unless it was something related to education and school stuff. I even knew this news from some girl who can't keep their freaking high pitched mouse like voice low. These kind of girls irritates me the most, they gossip and talks about boys 24/7 like can't you shut up. I sighed but of course I don't have the guts to the tell them that. If only I have the courage, I'd yell at their faces just to make their annoying mouth shut. I massaged my pounding temple. I've been getting lots of headache recently maybe due to too much of running and lack of sleep.

 

I fastened my pace trying to get to my class faster on the hall with my heads low. I can see people rolling their eyes at me and there's a boy who's with a group of friends throws a crumpled paper ball at me and it hits exactly on my head which makes me stop from walking. My eyes twitched at his behaviour and I gave him a sharp glare which only brings him and his friends burst into laughter. I was being so serious and here they are laughing without feeling guilty. I took the ball that he thrown and throw it back to him hard on the chest. They all look shocked probably not expecting something like this from the usual quiet wimpy me. But to tell you the truth I was also shocked with my action I almost chocked on my own saliva. The boy who throws the paper then came closer to me with his brow furrowed. From his eyes, I can tell that I'm in deep trouble. Deep deep trouble. .

 

He took my books that I'm holding and slammed it to the locker beside me. Creating a loud ' thump' noice in the sudden quiet atmosphere. He was basically fumming and I can tell that I will be walking home today with bruise on my face or body. He pulled my long hair in a sudden action it makes my head even more dizzier than before. I shrieked in pain as I pulled his mighty strong hands away from my hair. From the corner of my eyes I can see the students froze on their actions whispering to each other about the fight they're witnessing . No one was wiling to help me out. My tears keep falling at the pain that I recieved was too much. He pinned me to the locker real hard that I smacked my head against the metal locker. I can feel liquid flowing through my hair. 

" I-I am s-so-ss- sorry" I apologized as I closed my eyes when I see his fist held up in the air. Only god knows how much I blamed my dad for making me standing in this kind situation. He's the caused for all of these. I was weak, my legs were wobbling from the terror I'm feeling. By now, I was waiting for the impact of his fist when I questioned myself what took him too long to punch me? Because I don't believe for the fact he suddenly will let me go.  I then heard people around me gasped with awe. What's happening here?

I opened my eyes and to my suprised someone was holding the guy's fist blocking it from punching my face. I was so touched at the guy who decides to help me in. I never really thought someone would actually help me. The black hair guy who decides to help me has this charismatic serious expression on his face.

" Yah let it go man." He said with a serious tone.

" Who the hell are you?! This is none of your business " 

 " YAH! What's with all these fuss about? Kikwang! How many times do I have to tell you to stop from making trouble! All of you three, meet me in my office!" exclaimed Mr. Jang, the discipline teacher who came with his long thick wooden ruler with him. The students that gathers around the scene ran to their own destination. " The others go back to your class or all of you will be getting detention!" He shouts with his deep course voice.

The so called Kikwang guy rolled his eyes at me, mouthing the word " you" to me and walked away. My shoulders were shaking so hard due to the obsessive sobbing and crying. I never cry this much before I can feel my eyes starts to swollen. The kind guy look at me with sympathy in his eyes and patted me in the shoulder, assuring me to calm down. He then pushed my back slowly to Mr.Jang's office. He was being too nice to me, I just don't know how to react...

 

-----

So, guess who's the new student?

hehe its one of my bias ^^

sorry for the foul words hehe 

Enjoy

 

How can you not like him?!!! HE'S PERF OMG my feels *dies* XD