One Fine Boy

Undying Moonlight Love

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its finally the weekend. I did my little happy dance, twirling like a hopeless ballerina. I woke up super early today feeling eager to start my james bond like mission.  Yeah sounds cool, right?  I dressed up black from top to toe. With a cap on my hair, really digging in the disguise outfit style like the ones seen on tv.  I felt like i'm acting for some kind of action moive. I watched my own reflection on the mirror suddenly feeling nervous running through my body. I cracked my knuckles to shake my nervousness away. Better get ready for today because things might not be the way I expect but lord please let me see him even for a sec. But yeap theres a but. I have to get my part time job done first. Since dad doesn't support my living i just had to work to earn some money but the income is not that much actually but I do inherit  some money from mom since she didn't want to hand them to my hopeless dad. 

It was almost noon that I finally done with my job as a florist in a small but beautiful flower shop. I had always enjoy flowers so yeah the job was actually quite fun to me. I tooked a deep breath as I walked out of the flower shop and head to the bus stop for my one and only mission. To find Daehyun, my first love Daehyun. The bus was crowded with people and I left the bus after two stop. Man, I hope he has extra class during the weekend. If not, this is going to be a waste of time. I sighed. I walked on with the school address in my hand. I was never familiar with this place and got lost for several of times. I asked some people, which I had to, for some directions and phew I finally see the school building itself with my own eyes. Kangdae Science High School, I read the school's name on the gate. Sounds smart to me. I sneaked inside the school compound quietly without anyone noticing. I got there right in time as the school bell rang, indicating school's end for today. I hide behind some bushes, squating on the ground and focused on the main entrance. Please tell me he's going to be here. Please be here Daehyun please, I prayed.

My heart literally fall by the second I saw him walking down the stairs from the main entrance. He's here! Trying my best to squealed quietly, so no one will notice my presence. He was walking with his friends laughing on some stuff that I don't know. He was smiling beautifully and flips his hair as he talks with his friends. It should be a sin for someone to be this good looking, I swear to god. I can see a few girls chased after him, giving him some 'cute' smile and wave at him. I mocked the girls inside my thoughts. How dare they trying to seduce my Daehyun? Mentally pulling the girls hair with rage. Daehyun seems to be a friendly person as he waves back and bid the girls goodbye. I kicked the pebble under my foot because I was mad at the flirty girls and it flew to Daehyun's direction. . What the heck just happend? I duck and hides quietly. Pabo-yah Eunhee. Haish. I hissed at myself. 

" Muh? What's that?" I heard a male voice which I'm pretty sure was not Daehyun's, it was his friend probably. Daehyun and his friend walked closer and closer to my hiding spot and then I accidently sneezed. Ahh, just kill me already.

" Did you hear what I just heard? Somone just sneezed.. Behind the bushes?" That was most definetely Daehyun's voice. Daehyun don't. Don't come near meeeeeee.

" Should we check?" Another unfamiliar voice came. Check? Noooooo!

I was facing the other way but I can hear footsteps inching closer and closer. I decide to stand up instantly and run as fast as lightning. I don't think they could recognise me since there were facing my back but I got really scared for some odd reason. What if Daehyun found out I was stalking and creeping on him? I cried on the inside due to that thought. I ran out of the school compound and find myself upon a crowded market. I decided to stop running as I already ran quite far. I breathed heavily but it was not as tiring like the first time I met Daehyun. I frowned at the chaos I created. I stomped my feet endlessly in the middle of the market where people busy buying and selling stuff. I don't even bothered people's gaze at that moment , I was emotionally too unstable. I walked slowly through the crowd without having any destination. Yah, is first love at first sight even possible? Like I don't even know about that Jung Daehyun guy but I ended up creeping on him at his school. Jinja (really)?! 

My body was walking but my mind and soul was flying miserably everywhere. I was accidently knocked down to ground and scratched my knee. The person who knocked me down didn't even bothered to help me up and glare at me and walked away rudely. Even the people around me, didn't care lending a help. My sad feeling was doubled up due to that. I was trying to get up when suddenly a manly hand appears on my face. I looked up and my heart dropped again for like 1000th times.

"D-Daehyun?.."

 

 

--

hey y ladayyy lol

I draft this chap will I was in the car travelling on the ipad yeap yeap.

Hope you guys like it *peace*

     

I swear ilhoon is so stupid I just love hate how he smiles like plis stop it mofo