Stay

Undying Moonlight Love

 

THE THRILLER IS FINALLY OUT. YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT OR ELSE XD THE'RE TOO HOT AND I'M SURE YOU'LL LOVE THEM

 

 

I woke up finding myself in a somewhat unfamiliar place. The walls were in a shade of cream and the interior design looks rather fancy and expensive. Where am I? The bright sunlight that came through the window hit my eyes. Ah what time is it? I try to pull the blanket with my hand but my hand feels heavy and warm. Ilhoon was holding my hand in his, sitting in a chair beside me/bed. 

 

"Ilhoon-ah" I called his name softly.

 

" Huhhh?" He rubbed his eye with his other hand. " You alright?" He my messy hair. I bet I look like a bird nest and nasty.

 

" Yeah..." He let go of my hand when I pointed my eyes to our molded hands.

 

" Sorry, I just got worried about you and the thought of your dad will throw a hurricane again makes me bring you here. It's my house. You don't need to worry about a thing, my parent's not home. You should rest first. It's noon already,so you must be hungry. Let me grab some food okay?" He walked out of the room without giving me a chance to speak.  I followed him down to the living room and hugged him from the back.  He froze at my doing but I don't care. Emotional. Past. Appa. Omma. Love. Depression.  Those emotion came down in tears as it cascade down my cheeks. 

 

" Gomawo.." Thanking him for he had done for me. Remembering the words and advise he gave me when I talked to him about my dad horrible personality and behaviour somewhere around last two or three days ago.

I know things are easier said than done. Plus, I don't stand in your feet to actually know the hardship that you are going through. But jebal(please), never give up. The decision that you'll make will always hurt one or another. But live is never calm just like the oceon the waves are always harsh and hard for the shore. Fight back, for what's right. You don't want to live like this forever right? I know it's hard but I know you can do it Eunhee-ah. I'll help you.

 

Those are the word that finally made me fight back. If not, I'll always ended up beaten by appa and have some bruise on my body. But this time with all my might, I hit appa on the back with a baseball bat I have in my room. I knew this day would come, the day that I'll have to beat him up. Yes, I'm a bad daughter because I don't feel guilty for doing so. Not even a pinch. It was a real pleasure after what he had done to me.

--

 

We both went out, which according to Ilhoon for to get some fun. So that I won't be upset for things happend earlier. He bought me my favourite cookie dough vanilla ice cream, which were really kind of him and we went around the place, hopping one bus to another, laughing and teasing each other. I swear to god I never laugh so much before. It literally lift up my problems from my head.  But my laughter dies as we both walked into a very familiar place. It's the park. The park where Daehyun and I sat together. Daehyun...

 

" Eh, what's wrong? Did I say something wrong?" Ilhoon's laughter comes to an emergency stop. 

 

" A-ah, ani.. "  I promised him..

 

I ran to the park quickly leaving Ilhoon dumbfounded alone. I can hear he calls for my name but I totally ignore him. I need to see Daehyun. I really need to. I panted as I spin around searching for his figure in the park.  I'm not late tho but where is he?!

 

" Eunhee-ah!"  I spin my head to the voices thats calling my name. Not just one but two. Yes, two voices.

 

It was in a split second but suddenly, Ilhoon was holding my right wrist while Daehyun was holding my left wrist. It was very so dramatic and awkward. The two men stared at each others eyes coldly with heavy breath from running to get me, I don't even know why they're acting so cold. Like this is sooo not the friendly Ilhoon. Someone care to explain? I was in the middle watching them silently, I was about to speak when Ilhoon,

" Yah, who are you? Let go of her " He kind of growled a bit. Which really suprised me to see this side of him.

 

" Eunhee-ah, why do you bring him?" Daehyun asked me with a stern look on his face.

 

" I AM the one who brings her here, so PLEASE." Ilhoon pressed on the word I am and please. He try to take me away but I was against his force. I stood still and unclatching his hand on my wrist.

 

" Ya what are you doing?" He looks confused and mad with his furrowed brows. Not believing with what I just did.

 

" I-I need to talk to h-him." Pointing my eyes to Daehyun. Daehyun seems to smirk in victory. I don't know if accepting Daehyun is making me happy because the frustrated look on Ilhoon's eyes really caught me deep. It was making me sad to reject him. But for the fact that I wouldn't be likely to see Daehyun anymore I decided to choose him. Afterall, I really like him.

 

" JINJA?! YAH! You better watch out" Ilhoon pointing his index finger in Daehyun's face but Daehyun seems to just smirk and flipping his hair which only makes Ilhoon's blood boil.

 

" Haish, Eunhee-ah don't take too long." It was kind of funny to see Ilhoon was talking with a serious voice but at the same time he sound caring and concern. I SERIOUSLY don't really get any of these guys.

 

--

hey guys! sorry for the late update

Blame school for this! >.<

Anyway do watch the mv, help to support BTOB and spread the word!!! 

That would be so lovely and nice

Hwaiting BTOB and MELODIESSS :D

have you guys watch bap on weekly idol? haha they're so funny I swear 

    

daehyun on mcountdown 5/9/13

can he pops out the screen already? ;A;