Vanished In Midst Air

Undying Moonlight Love

 

Lee Hi - Rose

 

I woke up due to the birds chirping happily outside the window. I could see its sunny and bright outside. I sat and stretched my body and fix my tangled hair. My neck feels sore from the pilowless sleep last night. I found myself covered with a black jacket which must be his jacket, like who else could it be? My eyes roam the entire room and failed to find the figure that I've been searching. Where is he? I stand up and walked outside the building. This place has always been a really quite place in the morning because people rarely lives here anymore since at night this place is like a thug's area. Wild with bad people, crimes and just all the bad stuff that you can list down. But I never saw people fighting and arguing in the morning, I guess this place is like club to them. They come during the night and go when the morning shines. 

 

I walked back to the room and saw a red plastic bag in the center of the room. I open it and found a small letter which says ; Sorry for all the trouble I caused you. Eat up and go home. I stared at the note he gave and read it again for a couple of times. He's handwriting were pretty neat but small. He didn't even leave his name or any information about him. I sighed. Does this means that I'm never going to see him again? Nothing could answer to that question. I open the plastic bag and found some warm steamed bun with a apple juice box. At the thought that the steamed bun was somehow still warm, it probably means that he just left. I quickly ran outside and examined the area again. He's no where to be found. I couldn't even call for his name since I don't even know his name, for god sake. I don't know why I'm looking for him but this really make my heart sank. I ended up eating the steamed bun he gave while walking on my way home. 

 

I've been here a couple of times but never really realised how far the distance between my house and the empty shop lot that was somehow far. Which means I've been running a lot last night. Thank goodness, I have some money with me and can figure out a way home. I hopped into a bus and leave after one stop. If not I'll probably just dig a hole for myself to die. I know I can ask someone for directions but it's not that I hate people, its just that I like to be alone since I've been doing everything on my own since primary school. Plus, the people out there hates me, even the students in my school hates me for what I am. The daughter to a gambler, alcholic and indebted to loan sharks. The students always look at me with hatred and looked away as if  they look at my face, they'll puke of disgust. I don't even do anything wrong, I'm the victim but people will always looked at me like I'm some kind of a dirty garbage. Even with all the mocks I'm facing I still managed to endure it well. Call me whimpy, I am one but I just don't want to argue back and get into a bigger trouble. My only goal to go to school was to learn hard and score well in exams. 

 

I unlocked the main door and locked it as soon as I get inside. Of course, dad's never home. I'm basically an unofficial oprhanage. Why? Because my dad never looked after me after my mom died in a car accident. My life change in a total 360 degree ever since that tragical incident happend. I was unhappy, depressed, alone and misery up untill now. I went up to my room and hang his black jacket on a hanger. I stare at it as I was landing on my old beaten up bed. Recalling the memories we had. Things happen so unexpectedly fast and what I know now is that I like him. Yeah, even on the first sight, I already like him.

 

We were both strangers

We were both in the same situation

We were both chased by others

but there is this one thing that is only from my behalf

and I know because my heart said so

but I think I like you

on the first sight

I don't know if this feeling was playing with me

but for now I'm sure that

this feeling feels real

 

I closed my journel that I had forever. Sleeping myself like a baby with my mind full of thoughts.