" Who are you? And Why? "

Undying Moonlight Love

   

 

                                                 

 

*still in the restaurant. refer to prev chap*

*tingting*

 

" Is that your phone?" Daehyun asked while looking at me dugging through my bag for my phone. I just nodded at him as a yes.

 

" Oh, Ilhoon?" I said. Seeing his name written clearly on the screen. Daehyun sighed rudely and rolled his eyes away. " Yah what's wrong with you?" " Nothing." He replied coldly, still looking away from me. I opened the text I recieved from ilhoon and laugh helplessly. Jinja?! Haha this guy is so stupid. What kind of text is this? Keke.. I closed my mouth immediately seeing Daehyun suddenly was acting grumpy like a spoilt brat. " Are you PMS or what? Being a grumpy grandpa all of sudden." I glared at him.

 

" What did he say?" He asked, he looks annoyed. He was as cheerful as a kid after getting a new toy earlier but now he's like a girl on her period. Gee, what the heck? " Ya Daehyunnie, what's wrong with you.." I lowered my voice, seeing him this serious  makes me uncomfortable and scared. I shifted in my sit for a more comfortable position. "I said, what did he say?" He raised his voice higher than before and held my wrist tightly, forcing me to tell. "  Why are you making such small things like this bigger? Why are we arguing about this on the first place? You're so childish! And let go of my hand, Dae!" I tried  unclutching his hand but my female energy was not enough compared to his. I winced as he hold tighter. " Jung Dae Hyun, it hurts, you stupid jerk!" I yelled at his face, creating a scene in the restaurant. People turn their heads at our table and whispers among theirselves. Great, absolutely GREAT!  I smacked his arms with the another hand. But he didn't move a inch.

 

" This is non of your business!" I hissed. I can be stuborn at times, its just that I never really show this side of me in public. Daehyun inched closer and we both stared at each others eye for the longest time. We are basically having staring competition and whoever looks away first lose. Even know he didn't say anything but from his eyes I know he was mad and with those eyes, it feels like his challenging me or something. He gave me his usual smirk simply because he knew he will win. Little did he knew I will look away, which was true. So rude! " Well it IS my business." He whispered, the breathe from his mouth hits my cheeks which gave me chills to the back of my spine. I pushed his forehead harshly and he move backwards naturally. " Why do you even care?" His signature smirk dies and his mouth was about to say something but no words are voiced. His expression falls from annoyed to sad? and frustrated? Silence embraced both of us. For a moment it felt like we were back in the park days. When we both would just sit comfortablely and be quiet, enjoying the beautiful scenery upon us. That's how we liked it at the park and it felt right to both of us. Sometimes we exchange stories about our life and I could steal a glance of his pretty face." So stubborn." He said, breaking the silence. I am.

 

" Who are you actually Dae? And why? Why does it feels like you've known me for the longest time? How do you know my name? It seems like you know bits of my story that I never EVER tell anyone. But how do you know? What are you actually?" I asked him slowly. It kind of pains me to asked this kind of questions to him, for some odd reason. Half of me, tells me that it would be hard for him to answer but the other half of me really wants to know the answer to all this mystery. He looked up, letting a heavy sigh out. Answer me, jerk..

 

" You're the only one who calls me Dae." The background feels muted as the one that I can see and hear now is only Daehyun. So? He contiues when he saw my eyes telling him to continue the story. " And there's only one person in this world that calls me that... and that's you." " You never know how happy I felt when you called me 'Dae', I thought you remembered me but I was sad and frustrated when you actually don't. Remember when you shoot me questions the other day on the park? Like how do I know your name? Have we met before?..." He sighed, takes a deep breath and continue. He wasn't able to look at my eyes, as his eyes were glued to his hands on the table. " And? " I asked almost whispering. " Hmm, do you really don't recognise me?" I shook. " Even on the warehouse?" I nodded. " Do you remember anything else before you were seven?" I shook in shock. " See, you even know about my short term memory..." He smiled a bit and pat my head slowly as he lowered his hand to my face and my cheeks. I blushed." What are you doing Daehyunnie....We are not-"

 

" I miss you.." Boom! Explode! The words that came out from that precious mouth, froze me like a statue. Freaking statue for a full 10 seconds. I never saw that coming. Nor did I expect him to say that. Shocked. I don't know how am I suppose to react. Happy? Uh? What the fudge did I just heard. He must be joking right? Definitely. I must have heard wrong. " No, you've heard right." He added like he was able to read my mind. He chuckled at my response. " This is not funny okay. I'm serious. Freaking tease." I pushed his hand softly and it landed to the table. My heart was thumping at its loudest, I bet he could hear my heart beats. I swipe off my sweaty plams on my jeans, crossing and uncrossing my legs several times. I was nervous. He miss me?

 

" Out from hell to the earth, I'm ing serious.." *Gasp* I need a MOMENT" But why?" I forced myself to ask, I don't know If I was fully ready for the answer. " You know were weren't originally born and live here do you?" " Nae.." " Have you ever asked yourself where you lived before?" I muted. I've always wonder that. Always. It's just that no one's wiling to answer me. Since I don't even have anyone close to ask. Not that I'll ask appa about this. His hopeless. Freaking stupid. Liar. . I sighed. " If I say do, would you care to answer?" Not hoping for him to really answer it since we are not family or anything close for him to know about this. " What if I say I would?" " Huh? The way you talk sounds like you've known me for so long. Heh." I was being sarcastic. Of course, we just met each other for like not more than two months? I rolled my eyes to my surrounding. Stop twisting the story Dae. This is toturing me. " But I do know you.. Even it was a short period, it really felt like the longest time. My heart sank at the thought that you will leave me away." 

 

" Can you just go straight to the point? I don't get this!" I smacked the table slowly, showing off that I'm annoyed with all the twist. 

 

" Let's go to the park..." He said. Walked to the cashier and paid the bills. Haish, omma help me.. 

 


Chap 16 is up! 

Enjoy~~~~

Sorry for my english^^

I know I've been dragging a lot about the whole whotheheckisdaehyun thing. I'm trying to make the story longer.

Please help me spread about this fanfic! I like to have more views :) thank you!! . eventhough i'm not sure all of you actually read it, but naw, its okay (my fanfic kindof i know)