Chapter 5: Myungsoo

Scarlet Letters

Agent 07 arrived at HQ and looked around the building. She was feeling annoyed and frustrated that she didn’t get to bring the actual letter back. Although, she already knew that she didn’t really need the letter. All they needed were the dates of the letters. It was revealed that all of the letters were coordinates to a destined location of another letter and that all of the numbers from all the letters that Mary sent to the Spanish King revealed the location and instructions of where her family’s treasure is and how to get it.

She walked into the hidden HQ of the AOLs and met up with Namjoo who was giving her a disappointed look. Naeun knew that she had failed her mission and that L got the letter. She took out the numbers and gave it to Namjoo.

 

“What is this? This isn’t the letter so what’s the use of these numbers?” asked Namjoo as she refused to take the numbers.

“It’s the next location and the coordinate location was in Spain, where Chorong and Sungyeol are right now. They will get the next location if they listened to what I said,” said Naeun.

“Naeun, we need the letter. If we-”

“We don’t need it! I don’t want to be like the LONS! They will do anything to get what they want and even steal. We’re better than that. Aren’t we? Besides, this mission wouldn’t happen if Hoya, 05, didn’t hack into their system. Although they fixed it and no longer let us access, we still were able to get that amount of information,” Naeun clenched her hands into fits and glanced at Namjoo.

“I think you need to calm down. I’m going to give a week of rest. Go visit our head, 00.  I think he would like it if you have rest also,” said Namjoo as she gave Naeun a card.

 

Naeun widened her eyes at Namjoo. She was never sent to vacation before, ever. When an agent is being sent on a hiatus, it meant that they needed to solve their personal problems or they aren’t needed in this situation. It basically meant to Naeun that she was acting average than over achieving. She snatched the card from Namjoo and walked out of the lobby of HQ. She then walked toward the elevator and slid the card into a scanner and gave a sigh.

When the elevator door opened to an exclusive room, she knew it was the head’s room. She walked into the room and saw the color of the walls were white and everything else was black to compensate with the bright white room. It’s been a while since Naeun walked into the head’s room. Suddenly, someone wrapped his arms around her petite waist and pulled her close toward his body. Naeun knew whose scent this was as she turned around to take a look at his face. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close as she pecked his lips.

 

“I missed you, Naeun,” he whispered into her ear, making Naeun turn her head away from his eye contact.

“I missed you too. I’ve been busy with missions,” said Naeun as she went back to his gaze and caressed his cheek with left hand.

“Did Namjoo send you here?” he asked as he placed butterfly kisses all over her cheeks and eventually down her neck.

“00, stop teasing and being so y,” said Naeun as she pushed him away from as he loosened his grip around her.

“Mianhae, I can’t help it. I rarely see you and when I have a chance to spend with you, I use it to my enjoyment. Why are you here? Aren’t you part of a mission?” asked the head as he let her go.

“Whatever. You’re still a byuntae. Anyways, I am but Namjoo was disappointed with my failure with the last mission I was sent to so she sent me here,” said Naeun as she gave a sigh.

“Why did you fail?” asked the head as he walked toward the couch and sat down.

 

Naeun glanced at the head as he took a wine glass and poured some red wine. He patted a seat next to him to signal Naeun to sit beside him. Naeun decided it was best to stay and saw why she failed away from him.

 

“It’s because of L,” said Naeun as she heard a glass, breaking.

 

She glanced at the head as he looked dazed and angry. The glass wine broke from his hands as he carefully dusted the broken pieces off of his hands and didn’t mind the red stain on the white rug. Naeun knew that every time she mentions L’s name, the head would react like this and he will eventually try to make her forget about L by being rough with her. It was their relationship but no matter what the head did to Naeun, she loved him. She didn’t understand why though. She believed that her love is for someone else because all the things that the head would tell her would sound like lies. Like how she met him. Like when he confessed to her. It all sounded like lies but Naeun bore with it because she loves him.

 

“You dare bring that name into this room. Did he touch you? I haven’t touched you yet. Did he kiss you?” asked the head as he stood up and walked toward her.

“I only answered your question,” said Naeun as she glanced at him with an emotionless face.

“You’re lucky that I love you,” said the head as he pushed her toward the wall.

‘So you’re doing this again? Do you really love me? Your love for me is so twisted,’ thought Naeun as she looked at him.

 

He pushed her against the wall as he roughly pressed his lips against her as he kissed her. He trailed his kisses down to her neck, giving her love marks. Naeun tried to keep herself from making sound but he only , making it harder for her to keep herself from making any noise.

 

“Stop! Please,” whimpered Naeun as she tried to push him away but it only made him tighten his grip around her.

“You love it, don’t you?” whispered the head as he continued.

 

Naeun closed her eyes as she tried to endure what the head was doing to her. As she closed her eyes longer, an image started to appear. She couldn’t see his face but his voice sounded familiar.

 

He held onto her hand as they ran away. She glanced at the people that were to chase after them.

 

“Myungsoo, what are we going to do if they capture us?” asked Naeun.

“Relax, Naeun. We’ll get away from them. I won’t let them touch you besides both of us can fight,” said Myungsoo as he tightened his grip around her.

 

Suddenly, two other men appeared in front of them which made Myungsoo hug her. It made Naeun scream as Myungsoo stood in front of her.

 

“Myungsoo! We’re surrounded! We can’t fight these agents all off,” said Naeun.

“Yes, we will! I don’t want to lose you, Naeun,” he said as he took out a weapon.

“I don’t want to lose you too. I don’t want to be separated from you,” said Naeun as she started to fight against the agents.

Myungsoo and Naeun made a great team as they defeated all of the agents that appeared in front of them and that were chasing after them. Suddenly, someone shot a paralysis dart at Naeun as she fell down in front of Myungsoo.

 

“NAEUN!” yelled Myungsoo as he was shot down too.

 

He glanced at Naeun as they tried to reach for each other but it didn’t work as another set of agents started to approach them.

 

“Myungsoo, is Hayoung safe? ” whispered Naeun.

“Yeah, she will be safe for now,” whispered Myungsoo.

“I’m glad. What about us? I think we will separate or even worse. He might kill you,” whispered Naeun as she watched the agents stop in front of them.

“We’ll be fine. Don’t worry. I promise you, we will stay together,” said Myungsoo as he tried to reach for her hand.

“I hope so. I love you too much to see you die,” said Naeun as she tried to reach for his hand but it didn’t work as someone stopped them.

“How cute, but that won’t happen when I’m around. Take her and leave him,” said the mysterious man as he pointed to one of his agents and then pointed to Naeun.

“What are you doing!?! MYUNGSOO! HELP ME!” yelled Naeun as she tried to move but she was paralyzed. “LET ME GO! LET ME GO! MYUNGSOO!”

“Naeun! Let her go!” yelled Myungsoo as Naeun watched him being kicked by the mysterious man that told his agents to take her away.

 

Naeun was placed in the van as she tried to move her arms and legs but the agents that took her away placed a towel on her face as she drifted to sleep. The last glimpse she saw was a watch that resembled like her watch with the initials AOL.

 

Naeun woke up and saw she was on her bed with her clothes on. She stood up from her bed and tried to remember what happen. She saw a note on the nightstand and saw it was from 00. He said he was sorry for hurting her because he pressed on a pressure point on her body. She gave a sigh and ruffled her hair.

 

Why did I dream that?


OKAY! I think I'm doing well with this plot.
I'm still having no writer's block.
Usually my mystery/action type stories fail TT