Closure

Smashing The Hourglass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUf-gpxVhIA&list=PLjjr7Wz3d2agcjve3JJr6E8CTDZVv2ETR

Present Day

 

“G-go back? Can we do that? Is that possible?” Suho asked breathlessly. The thought of seeing Miah again almost completely knocking the breath out of him. He had thought of doing so many, many times before; but he never had the courage. To face the grey again…was he prepared for that? Were any of them?

Kris gulped, “Y-yeah. I mean why not? If we are going to just continue our lives this way….we might as well have stayed in that place as well. We are just going through the motions. I don’t think I can truly move on from what happened without a little closure.”

“Closure? Yeah, that sounds about right,” Jae smiles softly, “Why not? Let’s do it!”

“But is that okay? I mean, would you guys really go back? The last time….all the monsters, the horror, and….Junghwa. There’s no telling we will all come out of safely. We didn’t the first time around; what will make this time any different?” Suho asks.

Jae and Kris had to think about this. Suho was right in his hesitance; there’s no if telling someone else will die. Did they want to die? Of course not. But would it be worth it to take the risk? Of course. It was so simple to Jae. So very simple.

“Miah is my sister. She sacrificed herself to make sure all of us got out safely-.” “You mean me. To get me out safely. She sacrificed her life for mine,” Suho interrupted bitterly. Jae sighed and nodded, “Yes. To save you, but nevertheless, she did it. We owe her don’t you think? To go back and try and save her.”

Kris his lips, and shut his eyes tightly. He’d been saying a lot of things he didn’t want to today, so what’s one more thing? “What if she isn’t alive?” he asks delicately. The other two in their breath; reeling back from the question they continuiously asked themselves since escaping, but were too afraid to actually speak aloud.

Anger took over Suho, and before he even realized what he was doing he had Kris by the front of his sweater; the fabric bunched tightly between white knuckles. Even though the blonde was taller than Suho by a big difference, it didn’t seem to perturb the infuriated man. He wouldn’t allow anyone to say such a thing about her. He couldn’t even fathom it, and he wouldn’t let anyone else either.

“Don’t ever ing say that again. She isn’t dead, she isn’t,” Suho growled dangerously. “Suho….calm down,” Jae tried to intervene. She placed a hand on the shorter mans balled fists and another on Kris’ shoulder protectively. The latter of whose heart shamelessly fluttered at the touch.

Shaking off his feelings toward the female, Kris tried to concentrate on those toward the male. “We can’t assume anything Suho. We don’t know what happened after we left. We don’t know what’s happened in the time between then and now. We all know how time moves differently in that place. She’s been there for decades probably. We barely survived a few days,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter