Rose Da Silva

Smashing The Hourglass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: A lot of the "info" used in this chapter came straight from the movie so I linked the wiki page down below. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn-IzkBUkFY&list=PLjjr7Wz3d2ah0wFonF2oMXZwblhZ2PoFN&index=1

“Late again. You’re always late you know? Today; at the coffee shop; picking us up all those years ago, and even that day. That day that you shouldn’t have been,” Jae comments dryly as she slips into the backseat of Kris’ car.

Biting his lip, the blonde shifts the SUV into drive and replies, “I’m sorry. It’s just Yoona-“

He’s cut off by the brunette’s loud scoff. “Yoona? I’m surprised you’re even still with her. How long has it been? Three months; almost four? Wow, maybe she’s the one BenBen. Does she know that’s your family’s nickname for you? Hell, has she even met your family? Or Suho; has she met Suho? Does she know you’re going on a trip with us?”

“That’s enough Jae!” Suho cuts in from the passenger seat. If he was annoyed by the woman’s cheap shots, he could only imagine what Kris was feeling right now.

Well, the blonde was feeling pretty sick to his stomach actually.

Kris hated this side of Jae. He hated the way she spoke to him now. Yet no matter how many rude, cheap, and hurtful things she said; he could never actually hate her. All he could do was grit his teeth and bare it, like he did now.

“Her meeting my family is none of your business, and as for the trip, yes, she knows. That’s why I was so late,” the male said softly. Although there was nothing soft about the glare he was shooting out the front windshield.

When Jae said nothing in return Kris loosened his grip on the steering wheel and decided to lighten the atmosphere. “So I heard from Suho you got some new info. Lay it on us.” At his suggestion the car went from tense to depressed. He had reminded them of why they were all in the car; where they were going; and why they were going there. Maybe ‘lighten’ shouldn’t have been the word he thought of.

The female sighed and leaned into the cushion of her seat. “Yeah, I did get some more intel. It’s about Alessa Gillespie’s daughter and her adopted mother; why they went to Silent Hill.”

“Where’d you get the info and is it reliable?” Suho asks. Jae nods and replies, “Luhan of course. He’s my go to guy these days. He’s got way more connections than someone his age should have. It’s downr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter