Hopeless

Smashing The Hourglass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPUy_Im5dss&list=PLjjr7Wz3d2aiKCEgtCBQEpHyQFL9lY3zl

She roughly pushed a small creature out of her way. She paid no mind to its shrill cry as it hit the wall next to it with a sickening snap. She didn’t care that in the not so far distance a group of nurses were creaking their joints awkwardly having heard the noise. She did not fear the shining blades, and heavy weapons they held in their hands.

They weren’t scary to her. Not anymore. Not now that she could crush them with a simple swipe of her hand. The only thing Miah feared in this place was fear itself, and that fear went by the name of…

“Ah you’re back,” Alessa grinned wildly. She was sitting on a doctor’s chair that was slowly coming to a stop from the wild spinning she had been doing just moments earlier. When the chair did stop the girl clutched her hands to the heavy desk in front of her and let her head wobble a bit while her center of gravity snapped back in place.

“So what did you find out?” Alessa finally asked.

Miah sneered at the girl who dawned dark eyes and a sadistic expression. No matter how much time she was around her or how much she learned from her; the older female could not understand the younger. She was grateful for that though. If ever she was to truly think how the girl did…she would come to fear even herself.

“You lied to me,” Miah whispered; expression tight, pupils shaking.

“Huh?” Alessa blinked.

The older girls’ features turned even darker. She was not in the mood for the child’s annoying antics. “I said, ‘you lied to me’. You told me only Sharon was coming. You said to find out why she was here and what the Order wanted with her, but you lied! You didn’t tell me that my friends came with her!”

“Ah, that.” Those words and the grin the black haired girl showed began to piss Miah off even more.

A jar of unidentifiable contents burst on a shelf at their side. A barely hanging on picture frame flew from one side of the room to the other before crashing to the floor in pieces. Paper spread out in the already messy room flew into the air and twirled around crashing into each other and crumpling uselessly.

Miah’s eyes were a stormy grey, and they were now narrowed o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter