Confessions

In the Middle of Love and War

"Jin Hee!" Zico sounded mad shouting my name as I walked into the kitchen where he was.

"Yah! I'm right here so don't yell!" I had to play it cool as if nothing was wrong.

"Why are you here? Why didn't you go to the three-way? I haven't heard from you in three days! You've been missing school and it's barely the first week!" He didn't stop yelling.

"I'm here because I didn't want to go the three-way, I texted you two days ago telling you I was fine, and if I would've gone to the three-way you wouldn't have let me go to school anyways so that's not s big deal" I snapped back.

"Get your stuff, we're going to the three-way now" He said in a serious voice.

"No" I glared back. Even if I actually wanted to go to the three-way I couldn't just leave Yoongi here alone, it was too dangerous. I hated the thought of having to stoop so low but I knew what I had to do in order to get Zico to let me stay here without him.
 "Oppaaaaa, chebal, let me stay!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. I heard him sigh and I could tell I was breaking him down. I pulled away to look him in the eyes and pouted.

"Alright, you can stay" He sighed again in defeat.

'YES! Now even after Yoongi leaves I can stay here! The thought of freedom was exhilarating.

"Thank You Zico! Thank You soo much!" I saw Zico roll his eyes when he realized that I had called him Oppa just to get something I wanted.

"Fine but if you're gonna stay here, stay safe" He warned and I nodded.

'Okay now leave please!' I didn't want to be rude but if he stayed any longer he might find Yoongi and then things were really gonna get ugly.

As if reading my thoughts he made his way to the door.

"I have to get going but I will be checking on you constantly, go that?" He pointed at me and I nodded. Suddenly he stopped in his tracks and looked towards my room. "If you're going to be staying here I should probably fix that closet door of yours, you know the one that has the broken hinges" He started walking to my room.

'Omo, Yoongi!' My heart wanted to beat out of my chest when I saw Zicos' hand on the doorknob about to open it.

"No I already had it fixed!" I said almost shouting. He looked back at me and my strange behavior but opened the door anyways and disappeared inside.

"It's too late!" I whispered to myself and ruffled my hair in frustration.

"Whoever fixed it for you didn't do a good job, it looks the same as before!" I heard him shout from my room and I was surprised at the unexpected response. I ran into the room and looked at the empty bed in shock.

"I'll get it fixed later.." I said trying to keep the coversation with Zico going while looking for Yoongi.

"Alright but get it done" he walked out of the room and towards the door and I followed. At the door Zico turned and gave me one last hug. "Please stay safe" He smiled.

"Bye!" I waved after him in the hall. I shut the door and leaned on it, sliding all the way down to the floor. "Omo, that was so close!" I whispered, eyes shut.

"Yoongi! Where are you?" I called out for him as I walked down the hall.

"I was in the bathroom, sorry" He smiled and I was relieved. "Was someone here?" He questioned.

"Yeah, my brother was here but he left" I smiled trying to act casual but inside I just wanted to jump for joy. I walked Yoongi to the living room and helped him onto the couch. "Hey shouldn't you call you're family and tell them where you are?" I wondered, sitting on the floor next to the couch.

"Already did" He smiled.

"And your friends?".

"I haven't called them yet, could you do it for me?" He signaled that his body hurt too much and he didn't want to move. I nodded and headed to the bedroom to get his phone. I sat on my bed and looked through his contacts until I recognized a picture and read the contact name.

"Rap Monster ... What a weird name" I couldnt help but think about the leader of their gang. I had crossed words with him once and I couldn't really tell anything about him from that one time. I dialed the number and waited for a response from the other end.

"Yeobuseyo?" I heard a deep voice on the other end.

"Nae, Yeobuseyo. This is Jin Hee and I'm a friend of Yoongi. I was calling because I wanted to let you know that Yoongi was jumped a few days ago and he was severely injured. He's at my home and I just wanted to let you know that he's okay now.."

"Please take care of him and return him to us safely.." I heard him reply and I couldn't help but smile.

"Nae, I will".

"Gomawoyo" And then I heard him hang up. I went back to the living room and saw that Yoongi was sleeping peacefully on the couch. I sat back on the floor and stared at his sleeping face.

"Aigoo, what a cutie".

______________

"Aigoo, what a cutie" I heard Jin Hee say while I was fake sleeping and I could feel her warm breath on my cheek.

'She thinks I'm cute?' I wanted to break out in a grin but I managed to contain myself, waiting to see what else she said about me. Unfortunately she didn't say anything else. Instead I felt her lightly trace my face with the tips of her fingers. She started with my hairline, running them down to my temple and over my eyelid. From my eyelid she traced the bridge of my nose and stopped right above my lips. I could tell she was a bit hesitant but she continued anyways. I felt her finger tips trace my lips and I felt the urge to kiss her but her voice stopped me.

"Yoongi-ah, I could never tell this to you if you were awake because you'd think I was crazy.." She chuckled "...I know it's only been a week since we've known each other but I can't help and think about how much I care about you" I could almost see her smiling at me.

'I care about you too Jin Hee-ah!' I wanted to shout.

"Yoongi-ah, I like you"

-------------

How was it? :)

I love comments, subscribes and thank you for reading! ^^

P.s Thank You very much to the people who upvoted my story! <3 :D