In the Middle of Love and War

In the Middle of Love and War

"C'mon! They aren't going to hurt you or anything, don't worry I warned them you were coming to avoid that." Yoongi chuckled and smirked at the same time.

"That makes me feel a lot better." I said sarcastically. I was officially gonna be introduced to BTS and I had a knot in my stomach, the kind of gut feeling you get when something is about to go terribly wrong. The alarm inside my head was going off saying 'Get out! Get out!'. I knew very well that I was in great danger being on opposing turf but Yoongi was so persistent for me to come that I just couldn't say no.

"Jin Hee they just want to say thank you for having taken care of me." Yoongi smiled and grabbed me from my shoulders, leading me inside of a large building.

"You all live together?" I asked as we stepped onto the elevator.

"Yes and no, our leader lives here and we use the building's basement as one of our base hideouts. The basement is equipped with bedrooms and everything in case of emergencies but it's only on certain occasions that we stay here. We have three other hideouts around the city and we use them to..." Yoongi's voice started to trail off while he started talking about all the ways of the mob life.

'As if I didn't know these things... My father pratically invented the mob! Oh Yoongi, if only you knew..' I sighed at the thought. We had become quite close and sometimes I really wanted to confess to Yoongi that I was pretty much mob royalty but it wasn't something I was necessarily proud of.

"We're here!" Yoongi said at the same time that the elevator doors opened up infront of us revealing an enormous room furnished with two large white leather couches and a small love seat to match. The walls were made of exposed bricks and although it kind of looked like they would cave in at any moment, they matched the decor of the room.

"Everyone come here!" Yoongi shouted and after a couple minutes I heard something like a stampede come from the down hall. Six boys appeared infront of us and stood in the same formation that they had the first time I layed my eyes on them as a group, with the exception of Yoongi who was still standing next to me. "Please introduce yourselves" Yoongi told them.

"Annyeonhasayo, we are Bang~" said the leader.

"Tan!" The rest of the members added and they all bowed at the same time. I was impressed with their ability to salute in such a syncronized matter.

"I'm Rap Monster, the leader".

"Jin".

"J-Hope".

"V".

"Jimin".

"Jungkook".

They were all very serious when they introduced themselves and it surprised me because they were so different from Yoongi.

'Now that I think about it, Yoongi also acted like them when we first met'.

"Annyeonghasayo, I'm Jin Hee. It's a pleasure to meet you all" I bowed at them and smiled.

"Jin Hee-sshi, I speak for all of us when I say that we are grateful to you" The leader stepped forward and stared me directly in the eye. "Thank you for having aided Suga in his time of need, especially because we were not there for him at the time" He bowed down in respect and so did the other members behind him. Their actions took me by surprised and I stood there with my mouth hung open.

"You're welcome but I only did what had to be done" I smiled and for the first time ever I saw them smile.

"Thank You, now please come in".

They welcomed me into their base and began to show me around.

"This is the game room" Jimin pointed into a room. I peered inside and saw that the room was filled with different arcade games against the wall along with a pool table centered in the middle of everything. "This is the bathroom and those are our bedrooms" He pointed to several different doors down the hall.

"What's that room?" I pointed to a red door that was next to the bathroom.

"That's were we conduct our meetings" He smiled casually.

'Meetings? Sounds all too familiar' Several scenes of Block B meetings played over and over in my head. I followed Jimin back into the living room and we sat down on the couch with the rest of the boys.

"What are those?" I pointed to several screens installed into the wall.

"They're surveillance cameras that are set up throughout the building for security measures" V replied.

"Oh".

"So where are you from? This is your first year at Seoul High School, right?" J-Hope asked.

"I'm from Busan and yes this is my first year at Seoul High" I nodded, keeping up with the conversation. Over the years I  had developed a knack for lying, I could lie through my teeth and get away with it in a heartbeat.

"Do you like it so far?" Jin wondered.

"It's ..." I paused for a second "... different" I chuckled.

"Do you like Suga hyung?" Jungkook blurted out. I was surprised at the sudden question but I had never been one to hold back on anything. Before I answered the question, Yoongi leaned over to Jungkook who was sitting on the floor and slapped him across the head and I couldn't help laugh at how Yoongi made a face at him, signaling to him that he was gonna get it later.

"As a matter-of fact I do" I smiled and nodded. The whole group stared at me in shock, surprised at my straight forwardness.

"Jinja?" Yoongi asked with a grin spread across his face while I nodded in response.

"Why?" Rap Monster asked with a face of disgust.

"I think he's rea-" 

"Who's that?" Jimin pointed to one of the screens on the wall and they all snapped there heads in the same direction. I followed their gazes and my eyes widened at the sight.

'Zico? Block B? Omo, what are they doing here's? Are those guns?' My heart began to beat a million times faster when I saw them leave one screen and into the next. I recognized the route because it was the same Yoongi and I took to get down here. They were going to be here in the next minute or so and I was about to die.

"You guys know the drill" Rap Monster told the rest of the members and they all ran to their bedrooms. When they returned, each member had in his hands a weapon of choice. The all stood in formation awaiting the arrival of Block B.

"Go in here and don't come out until we tell you too, alright?" Yoongi shoved me into a closet like room that allowed me to see outside from within. My face must have displayed my fear because Yoongi held my face and did his best to comfort me. "Everything is going to be alright, okay? I promise I will do anything to keep you safe, anything" He emphasized the word anything and I felt as though he would take a bullet for me if he had too.

"Me too" I smiled, knowing that if his life was in danger because of Zico, I would be the only one that could and would save him.

Yoongi leaned down and kissed my forhead before shutting the door, leaving me inside. He joined the rest of the members and they waited for the elevator doors to announce an arrival. A few seconds later the elevator bell rang and the doors opened to expose all of the members of Block B, Zico upfront. They walked out, weapons in hand, and stood in formation infront of the Bangtan members. The silence was almost eerie.

"What is your business here?" I heard Rap Monster ask.

"I came to retrieve what's mine" Zico responded.

'What is he talking about? Did BTS take something when they broke into our home?'

"What are you talking about?" J-Hope asked confused.

"You're precious member should know what I'm talking about" I saw Zico point directly at Yoongi. "He should know, he brought her here in the first place".

"Her?" Yoongi asked confused just like all the other members.

'Her? Omo, is he refering to me? He knew all along about my relationship with Yoongi?'

"Jin Hee come out now while things are still civilized" I heard Kyung oppa shout out to me. Out of all of the Block B members, Kyung was always the one that looked out for me, without overstepping his boundries like Zico.

"If she doesn't come out the easy way, I'll make her come out the hard way" Zico smirked and pulled out his gun from his back pocket, pointing it directly at Yoongi. I wanted to jump out and stop him but the timing wasn't right, I had to wait just a bit longer. Zico placed his finger on the trigger and began to count "One, two thr-".

"Zico, that's enough!" I burst out of the closet and stood infront of all the Bangtan members, trying my best to be a human shield for all of them, especially Yoongi.

"Do you know them?" I heard Jimin ask and there was a certain disgust in his voice.

"Jin Hee, let's go right now" Kyung tried to order me without sounding too stern.

"No".

"Jin Hee, let's go. If you don't do as your told, I'll pull the trigger on your little friend" Zico used the gun to point at Yoongi behind me.

"I have told you many times, I am not yours to keep and you want to shoot him you're going to have to shoot me first" I retorted.  All of the members of Block B looked surprised and I assumed that the members of Bangtan were shocked as well.

"What did you say?" Zico asked, obviously angry.

"You heard me. C'mon Zico, shoot me".

__________________________

:o

How was it? Please Comment, Subscribe, and Thank You for Reading ^^

Btw, has everyone seen the trailer that our lovely boys released?

It was amazing! :D

Please let me know what you all thought? Did anyone pass out like I did? :)

Sorry for any grammar mistakes!