Tricks but No Treats

In the Middle of Love and War

"Eomma, help me please!" I heard Mi Rae screaming but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't find her. I ran up and down the dark halls until a saw a light coming from behind a door. The closer I got the louder Mi Rae's voice became. I burst into the room and shrieked at the sight in front of me. Zico was holding a gun to her head while she cried a waterfall and was plain hysterical. I ran over to her but before I reached them Zico's finger struck the trigger and I was too late.

*BANG!*

"Nooooo!" I shot up screaming. I was short on breath and had tears running down my cheeks along with sweat beads trickling down my forehead.

"Jin Hee, what's wrong?!" Jin burst into the room and joined me on the bed.

"Mi Rae! Zico was about to-" I stopped mid-sentence because the thought terrified me.

"Calm down, it was just a nightmare." He hugged me tightly while I sobbed silently. "Let's have breakfast, yeah? It'll make you feel better.." He guided me to the kitchen and sat me down then set a plate of food in front of me. I picked at my food but didn't eat, still having that horrid image etched into my brain. Jin noticed and pulled up a chair next to me. He took the fork from my hand and began to feed me in small portions. Sooner than I expected, I had finished everything on my plate. *Ring, Ring, Ring* Jin's phone broke the silence and when he saw who it was he stepped out of hearing range to talk. I sat in silence another 3 minutes before he came back. "That was Namjoon. He called to let us know they found Mi Rae.." Upon hearing these words I felt like the heavens had answered my prayers. "But that's not all." His voice was totally serious and I knew the next part was going to be a problem. "Zico won't give give her back until he sees you".

"Me? Why would he want to see me?" Jin shrugged and huffed.

"He said he wants to talk to you but I have no clue about what."

"Let's go then!" I was about to rush and get ready when Jin stopped me.

"He wants to meet up at 7 p.m. and Namjoon is gonna text me the address in a bit. There is no rush, alright?" I nodded and got ready. When I was finished I paced all over the house, watched TV but time seemed to be moving slower than ever. After a million glances at the clock, Jin said it was time to go. The clock read 6:30 p.m. "Don't wanna be late, do we? I shook my head and we went down to the car. While we drove to the meeting place I couldn't help but feel nervous. Something was sitting at the pit of my stomach, almost as if telling me that things were going to get ugly and very fast. No matter the feeling, I knew that I had to do this for Mi Rae. It didn't bother me too much because I knew that for her I would do whatever. We pulled up to an old and abandoned warehouse that I knew all too well. It was where my father had been killed years ago, we were in my old neighborhood. The memories replayed over and over in my mind. I had watched my fathers murder in this place and it hurt my heart to be here again. Jin opened the door for me and I followed him to a black van that I hadn't noticed before, I was too focused on the memories. The silence in the neighborhood was eerie, not a single person was on the street, the ambiance was grey and saddening and the trashed streets with graffitied walls of buildings didn't make things any better. The door of the van slid open and inside were the 6 boys that I hadn't seen since yesterday.

"Jin Hee!" Jimin said in a hushed but happy tone. He hugged me and although we were all happy to see each other we kept the volume to a minimum. I searched the van for Yoongi but I realized he wasn't there.

"Boo!" Someone squeezed my sides and I was about to scream when a hand came over my mouth. I was spun around and my breathing eased when I saw Yoongi's face smiling back at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. "Hey honey.." His voice muffled against my shoulder.

"As sweet as this is we need to go inside, you ready Jin Hee?" Namjoon's deep voice asked and I nodded. They piled out of the van and took formation around me, they were all so much taller that I was sure I couldn't be seen nor could I see out. We made our way into the creepy building and stood in the middle of the spacious work floor. Nothing but the wind could be heard through the old ventilation system. Suddenly footsteps echoed throughout the place and Block B made their entrance from the shadows.

"Welcome everyone!" Zico's cackle was loud and sarcastic.

"Don't beat around the bush Zico, let's deal with business." Our leader showed his determined side.

"Alright, then you know what I want in exchange for the kid." The sarcasm in his voice was gone.

"Let us see her first".

"Kyung, come forward." Zico commanded. I could only assume that Mi Rae was in Kyung's arm because I could hear muffled shouting and her kicks that were making him groan in annoyance. I wanted to jump out and see her but I just had to wait until it was my turn to come out of hiding.

"Show me Jin Hee." Zico said as if I was some pawn he could just lose and regain as he pleased. Rap Monster and Suga slowly parted letting me into his view, a wicked smile crawling onto his face. "Come here." He motioned me to move forward and I did. Suga tried to pull me towards him but Jimin and V held him back. I stood in the middle of both gangs and behind Kyung I noticed a small body that peered out to me, Mi Rae. "Jin Hee, there is a reason I asked for you. I want-".

"Give her back to them before you continue, please." I tried to keep my voice strong and clear. Zico looked over to Kyung and nodded. He shoved her forward and slowly Jungkook walked to her and scooped her up in his arms then took her back to safety amongst the group. My heart felt at ease.

"Stand there." Zico pointed to my left and I did as I was told, scared that he would take her again. "I brought you here for one reason and one reason only, I want you to watch as I take the life of the bastard the took you from me!" He screamed suddenly and pulled out a gun, pointing it directly at Yoongi. Everything happened so quickly it was a blur as I ran towards him to try and knock the gun out of his hand but I was too late. Zico moved forward and pulled the trigger, the loud pang piercing my ears.

"NOOOOOO!" I looked over at BTS and a blood puddle formed arounded their feet, Suga clenching his leg to his chest. "You sick piece of !" I charged at Zico and pointed the gun, still in his hand, to my head. "If this is what my life is going to be like forever then just kill me now! If you are never gonna leave me alone then just pull the trigger!" Angry tears rolled down my face.

"Honey but I love you.." Zico caressed my cheek in a creepy psychotic manner and I realized how sick in the mind he was.

"How can you follow this guy!? He's insane!" I spoke to the rest of Block B, considering their absurdity. They grabbed Zico and the gun and started to retract, cowardly shying away from the scene.

"I'm sorry Jin Hee, we didn't think he'd play tricks.." one of them murmured.

I ran back to the boys and Yoongi was in the middle of them all, losing blood along with the color from his face. "Take off your shirt V!" I shooed them away giving him space to breath. V gave me his shirt, leaving him in a white tank that exposed his muscles. I wrapped it tightly around his leg and motioned them to lift him back to the van carefully. Rap Monster and I rode in the van with him while the rest rode in Jin's car, all of us heading to the hospital.

"Talk to him, keep him awake." Rap Monster directed from the front seat.

"Stay with me Yoongi, please ".

___________

Hello everyone! I'm baaack :) I'm finally updating again after 1 month of no updates. I apologize but I needed a break :3 Anyways, how was it? Comment, subscribe, etc thank you :)