The First Pair of I Love You's

In the Middle of Love and War

"C'mon Zico, shoot me". I have not the slightest idea as to why I felt so confident while standing on the other side of a gun but I didn't doubt for a second that I would do it all for Yoongi.

"Move Jin Hee" Zico tried to order me but it wasn't going to work, not anymore.

"No".

"Why are you doing this? Huh? Why are you being so stupid? Are you being like this because of him? Just come home and lets forget this ever happened, forget about them" His voice was filled with disgust when he referred to BTS.

"Why? Do you know that because of him I feel happier than I have in the past 5 years? Do you remember what happened 5 years ago? Huh? Do you remember how you're the reason my mother was murdered infront of my very eyes? DO YOU?!" Tears began to stream down my face and the anger was building up inside of me. Zico slowly began to retreat after hearing my words.

"Jin Hee that's enough!" Kyung broke formation and hurried over to me to try and grab me but someone stopped him.

"Step away from her." I heard a deep voice order along with the small sound of a revovler click. From the corner of my eye I could see a gun pointed torwards Kyung's face and slowly he retreated as well. An arm from behind me crossed over my chest and lightly pulled me back to safety.

'Now I am the grateful one Rap Monster'. I was scared that all of the BTS members would reject me because I was the reason Block B had invaded their base.

"Why would you stay here Jin Hee? You said yourself you wanted out of the mafia life and he can't offer you that when he himself is in the mafia. Are you even sure he wants you here? After all you have been lying to him all this time about who you really are so just come home with us, your family" Jaehyo spoke up from the back and I automatically knew what he was trying to do. Knowing him for as long as I did, I'd always know that Jaehyo had this unbelievable talent for manipulation but this time I wasn't going to fall for it.

"Whether I stay here or somewhere else, I'd going anywhere before going back with you". By now my aggressive flow of tears had died down to just a few.

"Just ask them if they want you here and I'm sure their answer will be more than enough to prove that you are nothing but a burden to them. Since you are one of us I'm positive they will kill you once we leave. They would never accept you as one of them" Jaehyo continued to persuade.

"If you stay here, I promise I won't have mercy on you when the time comes" Zico finally spoke up and I knew he meant that if BTS and Block B ever fought in the furture he would hurt me to the point of death in order to extract revenge for my betrayal but it was going to take a lot more than that to shake me.

"Try touching her and I will make sure to take you to your bloody grave" Yoongi's voice came from behind and it sent chills down my spine hearing his voice so cold and shrill.

"Stop speaking so carelessly, I can end you like that" I snapped my fingers. I knew very well that all I had to do was pick up the phone and my father's "collegues" would fufill my any desire, even killing someone, and Zico knew that as well. All of Block B did.

"Answer this. What is the reason you want to stay here with him and not at home with me?" Zico continued. I moved towards him and met his gaze with confidence.

"I love him". I made sure my voice didn't crack or show weakness to prove to Zico how serious I was about Yoongi. I was very aware that it'd only been a few weeks but for some reason it didn't feel wrong saying those words. " I have never felt like this about ANYONE in my entire life and I'm more than happy to leave my so-called family for him. Even if he doesn't feel the same way about me or he doesn't want me here, I would never in a million years go back to the hell that is life with you Zico". Zico was taken back by my words and I know it stung him to hear how much I really hated him. Even I was surprised at my words but all the years of surpressed feelings were finally coming out to the open. Zico stared me down and I didn't budge until he assumed defeat.

"Retreat" He signaled to the others and they did as ordered then he turned back to me. "You disgust me" He looked me up and down as if he didn't even recognize me anymore.

"The feeling is mutual" I scoffed and with that he left. I sighed in relief that he was gone and then turned to realize I had another problem at hand. The 7 boys stared back at me and I couldn't figure out how to explain myself or my deceit and the silence was agonizing until finally Rap Monster broke it.

"Welcome to the family Jin Hee" He smiled a warm smile and stood with open arms. A small tear let out of my eye and I ran to him to return his hug. Something about his arms made me feel comfort and joy, as if I was truly at home and when the rest of the boys joined in on the group hug it felt complete.

"Well let's get going then!" I heard Yoongi shout and everyone headed towards a random door that I had not noticed before. When they opened the door a shiny red car with tinted windows waited on the other side along with a shiny black car on the opposite side.

"Where?" I asked.

"We can't stay here anymore so we're going to one of our other hideouts" J-Hope explained.

"Oh, I see" I felt bad for having caused so much trouble to them and I felt the need to apologize. "I'm sorry" was all I managed to say hoping they heard. They all did because they turned to look at me and had questionable looks on their faces.

"Sorry about what?" Jin asked while putting a hand on my back.

"I'm sorry for lying to you and for having put you in danger like that and for having run you out of your own base" I sounded pitiful but i did really mean what I said.

"Jin Hee, it's okay. You are a part of us now and as long as this is what you truly want then we will accept you with a clean slate" Rap Monster comforted and I felt at ease immediately.

"Thank You".

And that was the end of it.

___________________

"Hey".

I heard a voice coming from the inside of the house and then Yoongi came to sit at my side. I was sitting on a bench of the balcony at my new found home, one of BTS's hideouts, looking out at the sun setting in the horizon while the chilly fall breeze blew picking up leaves from the ground up.

"Hi" I smiled half-heartedly.

"Do you like the place?".

"It's pretty and I like my room a lot!".

"Really? It's so boring and nothing like your old room" He bit his lip thinking back on the memory of my old purple room.

"It's not about the materialistic things in the room for me, it's about the feeling of liberty and happiness that this room comes with that I just love" I smiled at the thought of living Zico free.

"Wah, knowing that you don't care about materialistic things makes me like you even more" He smiled and I blushed.

"I'm just great like that" I chuckled.

"Modesty is one of your best qualities" He said sarcastically and rolled his eyes while laughing.

"Yah! Don't give me that sarastic attitude mister" I lightly punched him on the arm and we both laughed. When our laughter died down I rested my head on his shoulder and looked out at the view.

"Jin Hee-ah" I looked up at him and we stared intently into each others eyes for about a minute. I could feel my heart beating a million times a minute and it felt as if it would burst at any moment. The manly smell of his cologne was almost intoxicating and it made me a bit drowsy. I could also feel his hot breath on me when he leaned in and placed his sweet and soft lips on mine. It sounds like a total cliche but I swear sparks were flying left and right between us! When he pulled away he looked at me and smiled.

"I love you too"

----------------------------------

New Chappie :)

Eeeep I can't wait for O!RUL8,2? to be released!

Omo, it's too much! /.\

Please Comment, Subscribe, and Thanks for Reading ^^