The Confrontation

In the Middle of Love and War

"Omo! And you actually ate it? That's gross!" I made a grossed out face before I started laughing for the hundredth time that night. Baekhyun had treated me to a bowl of ramyun since we had already been standing outside of a ramyun shop and now he was telling me a story of when one of his friends dared him to eat a bug!

"Now you tell me a story Jin Hee" He smiled while looking at me.

"Oh I don't have any fun stories, I'm lame that way" I chuckled. I didn't want to tell Baekhyun all about my past so soon and all at once because I didn't want to come off too strong and risk losing the chance at what could be a great friendship.

"Come on are you serious? Not even one story?" He pouted.

"Aigoo, kyopta!" I pinched his cheek and he smiled a dorky smile "but no" I laughed letting go of his cheek.

"Ow, that really hurt! It still hurt from when you slapped me earlier" Baekhyun looked like he was about to start crying and it made me feel guilty immediately.

"Miahne! Baekhyun-ah are you okay?" I reached over and touched his cheek running my thumb over it gently. "I'm so sorry" I whispered almost to myself instead of him.

He chuckled and grabbed my hand from across the table "Actually you hit this cheek earlier" he said pointing at the right cheek " not this one" he pointed at the left one which was the one I had pinched.

"You jerk, you made me all worried and..." I crossed my arms and looked out the window pouting.

"Don't be mad Jin Hee, it was a joke!" Baekhyun said.

"Alright ..." I smiled and we stood to leave. Baekhyun and I made are way over to pay for our meals and when the lady told us how much it would be, I pulled out my wallet to pay but Baekhyun stopped me and payed the bill then led me outside.

"Baekhyun, you should have let me pay at least my half.." We walked down the sidewalk in the cold night and I realized I should've worn a coat because the weather was way to cold for just my uniform blazer.

"Of course not, a lady should never pay when there is a man around who would be more than happy to do it for her" he said and smiled.

"Thank you" I smiled and dug my fists into my blazer pockets shivering.

"Hold on" Baekhyun said and we stopped suddenly. Without saying anything he put down his backpack and took off his coat then took my heavy backpack that was filled with books and put his coat around me then he picked up both of our bags and continued to walk leaving me speechless.

"Baekhyun wait!" I ran after him. "Please take your coat back you're going to get sick!" I pointed at his bare arms exposed to the cold air because he was only wearing a button up short sleeved shirt. "At least I'm wearing my blazer but you don't have anything. Please take it back Baekhyun" I pleaded but he shook his head and continued walking. "Aish!!" I ran after him and held his hand trying to warm his arm. I hugged his arm and we walked in silence for awhile until I asked where we were going.

"I have to go buy some supplies for school and there's a store a couple streets down from here. Do you mind if we stop by? I'll take you home afterwards because it's getting late" he beamed and I nodded. We walked and talked and while we walked I noticed my surroundings and I realized that I knew the neighborhood and how to get home. It was about a fifteen minute walk from here.

"We're here!" Baekhyun chimed and opened the door for me then followed behind.

"What is it that you need?" I let go of his arm and started walking down the aisles not sure what we were looking for.

"Well I need a presentation board, some glue, and some paper" I nodded and continued to look for the stuff needed.

"I found the paper and glue but I don't think they have boards" I said giving Baekhyun the stuff.

"They don't have any, I just asked" he pouted.

"We can check another store if you'd like" I said as he payed.

"We can try tomorrow, yeah?" He asked and I nodded. "Here" he gave me his phone "put your number in it". I did as I was told and handed it back to him.

"My car should be around the corner" Baekhyun said and I tried to take my bag back because he was carrying so much stuff but he didn't let me.

"Why did you bring your backpack if you have a car?" I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"I didn't want to carry all the books so I brought it to put them in there". My mouth made an 'o' shape and I nodded in understanding hugging his arm again when we stepped outside.

"So where do you live?" Baekhyun smiled down at me.

"About ten minutes from here" I smiled.

"Oh that's not far, you can walk!" He smiled and exchanged his coat for my book bag then walked ahead leaving me behind, mouth wide open in shock.

"Ya Baekhyun-ah!" I shouted angrily. Baekhyun turned and started laughing like crazy before running back towards me and hugging me, still laughing.

"Let's go then! I swear I was just kidding Jin Hee" He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and led me to a pretty fancy black car. We walked up to it and when he was about to open the door a group of people came out of the shadows.

"Well look at what we have here, what a cute couple!" A voice said and I couldn't see the persons face because the street only had one street light which didn't illuminate much. I was positive they couldn't see our faces either. They slowly made their way towards us and I was panicking for Baekhyun's safety.

"Baekhyun, don't move. Okay?" I whispered.

"I'll protect you Jin Hee" he whispered back but it didn't make me feel safe at all.

The six people, which I had counted, surrounded us and three of them grabbed ahold of Baekhyun's shirt. "Don't mind us we're just gonna take your beautiful lady here for a smooth ride in OUR new car" I could almost see the face of that disgusting guy smirking, his face was inches away from Baekhyun's and meanwhile two other guys were holding me from my arms. The last guy started to inch his way closer to my face, his hands starting to explore my body and it absolutely disgusted me.

"Don't touch her!" Baekhyun yelled trying to fight back but they made sure to let him know who was in charge here. I couldn't see what was going on but I could here the sound of punches and kicks and I realized Baekhyun was on the floor.

"BAEKHYUN! Let him go!! Baekhyun-ah!" I started sobbing and tried to fight back the guy that was pushing me up against the car.

"Jin Hee! Run, get away!" he yelled back and after that I heard him groan in pain. He began to make choking and spitting sounds and I knew he was coughing out blood.

"Jin Hee?" The guy that had been forcefully kissing me on the neck spoke up for the first time. "Stop!" He ordered everyone and they all did as they were told. His voice was strong and manly and familiar and when I heard it only one thing came to mind. When I realized who it was my blood was boiling and I wanted to rip his face apart.

"You disgust me. Every single time I meet someone worth wild you some how manage to find me and ruin everything you worthless liar! I thought you cared about me you stupid idiot!" I shouted at him.

"I do care about you!" He shouted back.

"Do you know her?" A deep voice asked.

"Just finish me off but let him go!" My tears were gone now but I was fuming.

 

"No" He replied grabbing a right hold on my wrists. He was two inches away from my face and I was so angry I spit in his face.

"I despise you, Jun".

______________

Dun dun dun! :o

Let me know what you think in the comments :) Subscribe and upvote and etc.

I'm on vacation so might update both of my stories this week, no promises but I'll try :)

Happy early Thanksgiving subbies! I'm very thankful for all of you ^^