Part of the Team

Love ❤ and Music

 

You end up sitting between Chanyeol and Kai.
Kai: “You are very cute.”
You: “Thanks, I guess.”
Chanyeol: “Kai, would you leave her alone. She doesn’t want you flirting with her.”
Kai: “Of course she does. I am Exo’s dancing machine and the most gorgeous of all of us.”
Kris: “*turn around in his seat* By the way, what’s your name?”
You: “(Y/N)”
--A few minutes later—
You arrive at the SM Entertainment building and all the boys crowd around you so that you won’t be seen. You get inside the building and head to the dance studio. The boys start warming up and as you do. While you are stretching you feel like someone is watching you. All the boys are staring at you in admiration as you do splits and backbends to stretch out your body.
You: “Wae?”
Kris: “You are really flexible. How did you learn to do that?”
You:  “I used to take ballet when I was little.”
You and the guys finish stretching and the guys all get in position for Growl. You stand off to the side and watch them for a little bit. They go through the dance a few times and you slowly pick up the dance. On the last time they ran through the dance, Tao noticed you imitating the dance.
Tao: “(Y/N), come here.”
You walk over to where Tao is standing and he pushes you over to where Chanyeol is standing.
Tao: “Stand here and do the dance with us.”
You: “*stunned and nervous* O-okay”
You and the guys do Growl together about four more times. During the last runthrough, Exo’s manager comes in to see how the guys are doing. You finish the dance.
Manager: “ Young lady, you are an amazing dancer. What is your name?”
You: “(Y/N)”
Manager: “Well, (Y/N) you have a talent for dance. Can you sing as well?”
You: “A little. It has been a while since I sang anything.”
Chanyeol hits play on the radio and “What is love” comes blaring from the speakers. You start to sing and everyone in the room stares at you wide-eyed. When the song stops, Exo’s manager grabs you by the shoulders.
Manager: “How would you like to be our newest soloist? You have an amazing voice, your dancing rivals Kai’s and you are beautiful. What do you think? Will you do us the honor of joining our family?”
You: “*looks around at everyone staring at you* I don’t know. I mean am I really that talented?”
Kai: “*wrapping his arm around you*Yes, you are. Manager, I want to be the first to work with her.”
You: “*removing Kai’s arm from your shoulder* I think I could do that. What do I have to do?”
Manager: “Come with me to my office and we will sign the contract.”
You leave the dance studio with the manager.