Becoming the derp queen

Love ❤ and Music

--the next day—

You wake up the next morning next to a sleeping Chanyeol. You lean over and kiss his cheek. When you sit up Chanyeol wraps his arm around your waist.
Chanyeol: ‘*eyes still closed* Good morning beautiful.”
You: “How do you know what I look like without opening your eyes?”
Chanyeol: “I just know. *opens eyes* See, told you beautiful.”
Chanyeol sits up and picks you up and carries you into the living room. He sits you on the couch and heads to the kitchen.
You: “What are you doing?”
Chanyeol: “I’m makin’ waffles.”
A few minutes later, Chanyeol brings a big plate of steaming hot toaster waffles into the living room.
You: “Where’s mine?’
Chanyeol: “Oh, you wanted some? *you shoot him a look* I’m just kidding. We are sharing.”
You and Chanyeol dig into the waffles while watching Spongebob Squarepants. You two finish the plate of waffles and start getting ready for your day. You both leave in your car and head to the SM building. You then go off to your separate activities. You text each other every free moment you have. When you get back to SM building and are greeted with a big hug from Chanyeol.
--11 months later—
You and Chanyeol have been so happy together these past few months. You spend every day off together. The only thing that you can complain about is that recently Chanyeol has been acting weird. He keeps taking secret phone calls and disappearing for hours at a time without answering his phone. When you ask him questions about his behavior, he tells you that you are pretty or kisses you.
You wake up one morning to find a note tapped to the picture of you and Chanyeol making derp faces at the amusement park on your first date.
{Note} Good morning sweetheart. I know I haven’t been a very good boyfriend these past few weeks but I promise I will make it up to you. In the kitchen, there is a box wrapped in monster wrapping paper. Open it and put on the dress and meet me at Serif at 7pm sharp. I love you to the point where I’m going crazy J ~Channie {End}
You head out to the kitchen and see the box Chanyeol was talking about. You rip the paper off and pull out a sapphire blue dress similar to the one you wore to the East meets West Gala. There is a pair of silver stilettos at the bottom of the box. You lay everything out on the bed. You leave to go about your activities for the day. You are so excited about tonight that you mess up so much during rehearsal that both Lay and Baekhyun ended rehearsal early.
--Later that night—
You go back to dorm and run inside to start getting ready while listening to Smoky Girl. You slip the dress on and the heels. You give yourself a smoky eyed look and you let your wavy hair fall gently on your shoulders. You leave and drive to the restaurant.
--Serif--
You arrive at Serif right on time. The first person you see in Kris dressed in a white shirt, black pants and a vest. He walks around to your side of the car, helps you out and then goes to park your car. You walk up to the doors which Luhan and Tao open dressed in tuxes. Sehun offers you his arm and escorts you inside to your table. It is a private room. Kyungsoo opens the double doors for you and Sehun. Sehun pulls your chair out for you. Lay comes in and hands you a glass of wine. You are admiring the room when the doors open and in walks Chanyeol with a white suit on.  He sits across from you and smirks as you stare at him. Lay brings Chanyeol a glass of wine.
You: “Chanyeol, what is all this? I know I didn’t forget our anniversary. Did you do something wrong?”
Chanyeol: “What makes you think that?”
You: “For the last few months you have been acting weird and then this. *memories of your breakup with Xiumin come flooding back* Are you going to break up with me?”
Chanyeol: “*laughs* No, (Y/N).”
Just then Chen walks in with a silver platter, walks up to you and opens it. Inside there is a small black box. You grab the box and open it. Inside is a 8-carat canary yellow diamond ring. Chanyeol walks around the table, takes the ring from you, kneels down in front of you and says:
Chanyeol: “(Y/N), we have known each other for almost two years now. I have wanted to ask you this for a while. Will you be my derp queen?”
You look at Chanyeol as if he is speaking an alien language.
Chanyeol: “(Y/N), are you okay?”
You stand up, grab Chanyeol’s hand and pull him up. You wrap your arms around his neck and give him a long deep kiss. When you pulled away, Chanyeol looked shocked.
You: “Channie, I would love nothing more than to be your derp queen. I love you.”
You and Chanyeol share another kiss. The other members of Exo come in cheering and Suho pushes in a congratulations cake.
 
 
 

 

Annyounghaseyo everyone. I hope you have enjoyed the story this far. With no one commeniing I don't know if you liked it or not. Anyway there is one chapter left and I am sad that this story is over but Finding the Unicorn will be out soon and I hope you all enjoy it. 

Hwaiting!!!

Derp King in need of a Derp Queen

Peace out Yeollie.

That signature derpy smile that we know and love