Love in the Air?

Love ❤ and Music

 

--Meanwhile in the manager’s office—
Manager: “(Y/N), how old are you?”
You: “20 years old”
Manager: “What is your birthday?”
You: (your birthdate)
Manager: “Okay, now for your bio I have to ask where you were born.”
You: “I was born in New York.”
Manager: “Okay, and family?”
You: “Mom, dad, 2 brothers and a little sister.”
Manager: “Big family. I will fill in your height and weight when you have your first physical for the company. Now all you I have to do is sign the contract. Read it carefully.”
You read the contract and ask question about what you don’t understand. You also negotiate some of the terms of the contract. After about an hour of this you finally sign the contract.
Manager: “Have you thought about what you want to be called when you debut?”
You: “ I can’t just go by my name?”
Manager: “Of course you can.”
You and the manager discuss the details of your debut and then you leave his office and make your way back to the dance studio.
{Your POV} I knew I should have just stayed at school. I missed math and now I’m going to have to figure out how to explain to the teacher why I wasn’t there. Aside from that I am going to be a singer. I get to write my own songs and Lay is going to help me come up with a dance routine. This is going to be fun. Oh, I’m starving. I wonder if Chanyeol has eaten yet.{End}
You arrive at the dance studio and hear laughter. You walk in and are hit by the smell of pizza. Baekhyun grabs the last two slices for you and brings them over to you.
You: “Baekhyun-sshi, gamsahmnida.”
Baekhyun: “Your welcome and you can call me Bacon.”
You: “*giggle* okay Bacon.”
Baekhyun: “*giggle* You can sit next to me. *goes back to his spot on the floor* Channie, scoot over.”
Chanyeol makes room for you on the floor. You sit in between Chanyeol and Baekhyun. While you are eating you look up and notice Kai is sitting across from you. He is pouting.
You: “*mouths* Wae?”
Kai: *nods his head towards Chanyeol and Baekhyun*
You ignore him and continue eating. After everyone finishes eating, Baekhyun takes your plate from you and helps you up off the floor. You look at him like he is an angel.
{Your POV} He is so sweet. I’m glad I got to meet him. I have a feeling Baekhyun and I are going to be great friends.{End}
{Baekhyun POV} She is so pretty. She is also really small. Her hand fits right into mine perfectly. I think I like her. {End}
You and the guys make your way out of the dance studio and to the locker rooms to shower. Baekhyun grabs your arm and takes you over to the girl’s locker room. You go in and shower and get changed. You came out of the room just as Kris was leaving. You ran smack into him.
Kris: “Are you okay?”
You: “*bows repeatedly* I’m sorry. I am so sorry. Are you okay?”
Kris: “*grabs your shoulders* I’m fine but I want to know if you are okay.”
You: *looks up at Kris with teary eyes and nod*
Kris: “Why are you crying? Are you hurt?”
Just then Kai comes out of the locker room and sees you on the brink of tears.
Kai: “Kris, what did you do to her? (Y/N), what did he do to you? Why are you crying?”
Kris: “Kai, shut up. I didn’t do anything to her. We ran into each other when we came out of the locker room. I was trying to find out if she is hurt so shut up always trying to make me the bully.”
You: “*teary-voice* Both of you stop. Kris, I’m not hurt. I was just worried that you might be.”
Kris: “I’m not. Don’t worry.”
Just then Baekhyun and Chanyeol came out.
Baekhyun: “Don’t worry about what?”
Kris: “She ran into me when we were coming out of the locker room and she was worried I might be hurt.”
Baekhyun: “*going to your side* Are you okay? He didn’t hurt you did he?”
You: “Bacon, I’m fine. I have to go though. I have to get back to school and get the notes from what I missed.”
Baekhyun: “I’ll go with you.”
You: “It’s okay. I’ll go by myself.”
Chanyeol: “No, I’ll go with you. I have to get my assignments too.”
Just then the manager goes by and the rest of Exo comes out of the locker room.
Manager: “Good you are all still here. I want you all to collaborate with (Y/N) to help her prepare a song for her debut. Lay, you help her with the choreography and Baekhyun you help her with vocals. Everyone else just be there to lend a helping hand when needed.”
Exo: “Nae!”
You: “Thank you all so much.”
After that you and Chanyeol left to go to the school to get your work.
 
 
---------- (A/N) How are you enjoying the story so far? Please leave comments so I how I can improve on my next story.---------------