Can you love a Baozi?

Love ❤ and Music

--The next day—

You wake up and go to the bathroom to brush your teeth. You check the bruise and it looks a little better. You put makeup on and leave for the SM. You drove to SM and head straight for the dance studio. When you get to the dance studio and see Chanyeol, Lay, Xuimin dancing to your new song. You walk in.
You: “Wow, you guys look good.”
Xiumin: “We were waiting for you. Why are coming only now?”
You: “Yah! I am on time. Lay, why don’t we get started?”
You and the guys are rehearsing and you mess up your footing and fall into Xiumin and he catches you.
Xiumin: “Not the way I imagined you falling for me but I like it.”
Chanyeol and Lay: “*snicker*”
You: “I didn’t fall for you, crazy, I fell because I messed up.”
Xiumin: “You are ruining the moment. Just admit that you like me.”
You look at Xiumin like he fell from heaven. Xiumin stands you up and you walk away turning redder. You get out of the studio and lean against the door, breathing hard.
{Your POV} Why did he have to catch me like that? Why is my heart beating so fast? Do I like Xiumin? I don’t know what is going on right now. {End}
As you are trying to figure out what is going on, the door opens and you fall into Xiumin’s arms again.
You: “I guess I have fallen for you.”
Xiumin sets you upright and pulls you in for a kiss.
Manager: “I guess you are moving through Exo at a pretty good rate.”
You and Xiumin turn around to see your manager. You blush.
You: “No, I wouldn’t say that.”
Manager: “Try to keep this relationship under wraps until after your tour. We don’t need any articles or scandals right now.”
You and Xiumin: “Nae.”
You and Xiumin head back to the dorm with Chanyeol and Lay. When you get there you and Xiumin go to your dorm and hang out all day. You watched movies and played video games and had tons of fun. As it got late, you heard Xiumin’s stomach rumble like a volcano about to erupt.
You: “Hungry?”
Xiumin: “I guess you could say that.”
You: “Let me make you something.”
You go into the kitchen and begin cooking some food. You ended up getting a little carried away because you wanted to show Xiumin your talents. You made way too much food.
You: “Xiumin, why don’t we invite the guys over? I made too much.”
Xiumin runs over to the dorm and a few minutes later comes back with the 10 other tagging along.
You: “You are missing someone. Where is Kai?”
Tao: “*sitting down at the table* He said he didn’t want to come because of what happened.”
You roll your eyes and go over to the boys’ dorm. You see Kai sitting on the couch watching TV.
You: “Are you a pabo or just crazy?”
Kai looks up at you and says nothing.
You: “Get up and come eat. The guys are all waiting for you.”
Kai: “Aren’t you still mad at me?”
You: “Not really. I wasn’t mad in first place. I was more shocked that you hit me. I mean I know you were mad but to hit someone, a girl, is crazy.”
Kai: “I know and I’m sorry.”
You: “It’s okay. Now, will you stop being a baby and come eat.”
You turn to leave and Kai jumps on you.
Kai: “Did you just call me a baby?”
You: “Yeah. *putting Kai in a headlock* You are acting like a big baby. Not eating the food because you thought I might be mad.”
Kai pulls himself from the headlock and the two of you race to your dorm room. You and him burst through the door at the same time.
Kris: “It looks like the two of you are okay now”
You: “*walks into the kitchen to start fixing plates* Yeah, you could say that.”
You start hand out plates, once everyone has their plates Xiumin taps his glass.
Xiumin: “I have an announcement to make. (Y/N) and I are dating!”
All the other members started cheering and banging their forks on the their plates and glasses.
 
 
 
 
 
Xiumin looks so grossed out
 
 
Xiumin does aegyo with a cute little kid but who's cuter? Xuimin or the little kid?
 
 
 
Xuimin aegyo
 
 
 
 
 
Bonus check out excited Kris