The Annoucement

Love ❤ and Music

 

You all head over to the Ferris Wheel. You get on the ride and end up sitting next Baekhyun again. When your car reaches the top, Baekhyun kisses you on the cheek. You turn to him and he kisses you again.
Baekhyun: “I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?”
You look at him and nod. The Ferris Wheel continues on to the bottom and when you got off Baekhyun grabbed your hand and ran over to Kai and Chanyeol who were waiting for you.
Baekhyun: “She’s my girlfriend! She’s my girlfriend!”
Chanyeol: “Congratulations. Now Kai.. Where’s Kai?”
You all look around for Kai and see him storming off towards the exit. You chase after him and when you finally reach him, you grab him and spin him around.
You: “Kai, where are you going?”
Kai: “Away from here!”
You: “Yah! Why are you yelling at me? What did I do to you?”
Kai: “I liked you first! I even told you that I did! Why did you choose Baekhyun?! *eyes start to tear up*”
You: “*surprised* Kai, are really going to stop having fun because of that? I’m sorry but I really like Baekhyun. He is sweet. If we made you feel bad, I’m truly sorry Kai. I want us to be friends. *pulls Kai into a hug* Kai, I am so sorry I hurt your feelings.”
You and Kai are still hugging when Chanyeol and Baekhyun get to you.
Chanyeol: “Why don’t we go get some ice cream and then go back home?”
You all agree and walk across the street to the ice cream shop. You all get ice cream and sit down outside. After you finish your ice cream you all go back to the car and drive back to the SM building. Chanyeol starts playing with the radio and suddenly Wolf comes on and everyone starts singing along, even you. You and the guys sing along to a few more songs but soon you are the only one singing. You look over at Chanyeol and he is sleeping with his head up against the window. You smile and look at the rear view mirror and see Baekhyun asleep on Kai’s shoulder and Kai is asleep on Baekhyun’s head. You smiled at how cute the scene was. *ring ring* You phone rings and you put in your blue tooth earpiece and answer the call.
{phone convo}
You: “Yeobosayo”
Minzy: “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?”
You: “Yah! Stop yelling. I do need to hear after all.”
Minzy: “Mianhae but where have you been all day? I have been looking for you all day. You disappeared at lunch and I haven’t seen or heard from you since.”
You: “Mianhae chingu. I went to SM with Chanyeol, the new kid in our class and then their manager said I had talent so he asked me to sign a contract and I sort of lost track of time so I missed the whole school day. Then I went with Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai to the amusement park since there was nothing else to do.”
Minzy: “Wait a minute. You signed a contract with SM?”
You: “Yes, I did I start working there tomorrow.”
Minzy: “AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Jinjja!!! You rock girl.”
You: “Thank you but stop yelling. I have even better news. I am working with Lay for my choreography.”
Minzy: OMG!!!! Seriously.”
You: “Yes, now I have to go before I wake up the boys.”
Minzy: “Awww they are sleeping? Take a picture and send it. I want to see if they are cute when they sleep. Bye.”
{End}
You hang up with Minzy and stop at a red light. Before the light turns green you quickly take pictures of the boys sleeping and send them to Minzy with the message “u r 2 crazy about exo.” The light turns green and you continue to drive. A few minutes later you arrive at the SM building. You shake the boys awake. They wake up and stare groggily at the SM building.
Chanyeol: “Why are we here? We need to go back to our dorm.”
You: “I don’t know where that is.”
Chanyeol: “I’ll tell you.”
You set off towards the Exo dorm. You arrive and Chanyeol asks you if you want to go up. You agree and head up to the dorm with everyone.
 
 
 
 
Hey guys I hope you are enjoying the story.