Tell me it ain't so

Love ❤ and Music

--East meets West Gala—

You are wearing a beautiful strapless floor length gown with sparkly gold stilettos. You are walking around the gala networking with modeling agencies. After you finish talking with High Cut Magazine’s representative, you went to find something to drink and you spot four guests that look strangely familiar. You walk closer to the group and notice Chanyeol and Kris in the group. You get closer and notice Kai waving at you. You finally reach the group and see Baekhyun in the middle of the group.
You: “ What are you all doing here?”
Kris: “Baekhyun wanted to see you and Chanyeol likes to wear suits. Kai will I’m not sure why he is here.”
Baekhyun hugs you.
Baekhyun: “You look beautiful.”
You: “Thank you and you look very handsome.”
You and the guys continue to mill around the party. You turn around to say something to Baekhyun and see him talking and smiling with the prettiest girl you have ever seen.
{Your POV} Who is that girl that’s talking to Baekhyun? I have never seen him smile like that before. He doesn’t even look at ME like that. I should just go over and introduce myself. I mean I’m sure they are only friends. {End}
You walk over to Baekhyun and the girl.
You: “*taps Baekhyun* Hey.”
Girl: “Who’s this?”
Baekhyun: Oh, Hyuna this is my friend (Y/N).
{Your POV} Did he just introduce me as his friend? Why didn’t he say girlfriend? {End}
Hyuna: “…..me home?”
Baekhyun: “Sure. *walks over to Kris* Kris, let me borrow your car to take Hyuna home.”
Kris: “Sure, here you go. Is (Y/N) going with you?”
Baekhyun: “No, why?”
Kris just shrugs and hands Baekhyun that keys. Baekhyun grabs Hyuna’s hand and walks out of the gala with her. On her way out, she leans over and kisses Baekhyun on the cheek. He doesn’t do anything about it. You look at the scene in shock. You go and sit down at a table.
{Your POV} Why is he doing this? Does he not want to see me anymore? What am I going to do? {End}
While you are sitting there you feel a tap on your shoulder. You look up to see Kai standing next to you.
Kai: “Are you okay? You are spacing out.”
You: “I’m fine.”
Kai: “Don’t lie to me. Come on let’s go outside.”
You: “Okay.”
You and Kai head out to the terrace.
Kai: “Now tell me what is wrong. And don’t lie.”
You: “I think Baekhyun likes Hyuna.”
Kai: “*shocked expression* How did you find out? They started hanging out right after you left for your concert. I thought it was just because they were close.”
You: “*starts crying and crouches on the floor*”
Kai: “*kneels down in front you* (Y/N) get up you will mess up your dress.”
You: “I don’t care about the stupid dress. Hyuna is stealing my boyfriend.”
Just then Chanyeol and Kris appear on the terrace.
Chanyeol: “Yo, what’s wrong with (Y/N)?”
Kai: “She thinks Baekhyun is cheating on her.”
Kris: “He is. Hyuna asked him to go to lunch with him today after (Y/N) said she was busy. When I dropped him off, they kissed outside the café.”
Kai: “Kris, would you shut up. You aren’t making things better.”
Kai helps you up off the floor. You collapse in his arms in tears.
Kai: “Let’s go home.”
Kris goes and tells the manager that you weren’t feeling well. Chanyeol and Kai took you out to the manager's car. After Kris explained to the manager why you were leaving early, he took the keys from the manager and you guys left the gala. In the car on the way to the dorm you fell asleep on Kai’s lap. Shortly after you arrived at the dorm and Kai carried you up to your dorm. He tucked you in and went to sleep on the couch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Hyuna fans I'm sorry I had to do this but I needed a way for some other events in the story to unfold. Don't hate me. Don't get me wrong I love Baekhyun and Hyuna but the story had to progress, Nomu Mianhaeyo.

All of Exo

Who's your exo bias?