Moving Day

Love ❤ and Music

 

--At the dorm—
Suho: “Where have you all been?”
Chanyeol: “Suho, we were at the amusement park with (Y/N).”
Baekhyun: “Yup, and she’s my girlfriend.”
All of Exo looked at Baekhyun like he had lost his mind.
You: “He’s serious and has not gone crazy.”
Kris: “Congrats.”
You hung out at the dorm for a little while with Exo watching Pororo and other cartoons. You heard a few stomachs growl so you went in the kitchen and made dinner for everyone. When you finished cooking and called everyone to the table. They descended on the food like they had never seen food before.
Chen: “This is really good.”
Sehun: “This is food fit for a king.”
Luhan: “Yummy”
Kyungsoo: “Where did you learn to cook like this?”
You: “My dad is a chef at one of the world class restaurants in New York.”
Lay: “If you dad taught you to cook like this, maybe he should move here and live with us. By the way, what does your mom do?”
You: “My mom used to be a prima ballerina, then she had my brother and gave it up. Now, she teaches ballet at Julliard.”
Tao: “That must be where you learned to dance.”
You: “Actually, I learned to dance in my living room. My mom taught me and my brothers and sister how to dance.”
You and the guys talked all through dinner. Just then there was a knock at the door and XIumin got up to answer it. It was their manager.
Xiumin: “Manager, what brings you here?”
Manager: “I came to see if Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai were back.”
Xiumin lets the manager in and he sees that the boys are back. Then he spots you.
Manager: “I’m glad you are here. I have something to discuss with you.”
You: “I have something I would like to ask you as well.”
You and the manager go out to the balcony.
Manager: “What is it that you wanted to say?”
You: “It’s okay, I’ll listen to what you have to say first.”
Manager: “Fine, I wanted to let you know that for the duration of your contract you will staying in one of our dorms.”
You: “Okay, when do I move in?”
Manager: “I was hoping you would move in today but since you, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai disappeared today we will have to do it tomorrow. I already talked to your school and let them know that you will not be in class tomorrow. Now what is that you wanted to ask me?’
You: “Well, while we were at the amusement park Baekhyun asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. I just wanted to check with you to see if it was okay with you.”
Manager: “ As long as it doesn’t interfere with either of your careers.”
You: “Thank you so much.
You and the manager come back into the dorm and bid the boys good night. The manager takes you over to your new dorm. There is already a bed in the bedroom and towels in the bathroom. The manager leaves you to explore the dorm on your own. After you are done you go and ask Baekhyun if he would like to ride over with you to your apartment to get some things that you will need for tomorrow. He agrees and you ride over to your apartment. You go see your landlord to get back your deposit and let her know that you will be out by the end of the week. After you finish the paperwork with your landlord you go up to your apartment and pack a big suitcase with the essentials. When you are finished you and Baekhyun head back to the dorm and unpack your things.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey readers, thank you hanging in their this long. I know the story is a little slow but this is only my third fanfic and I'm still getting the hang of it. Please tell what you think so I know what to do for the next fanfic.