Your Mine

Love ❤ and Music

 

Chapter 11:
--The next morning—
You wake up and go to the bathroom to brush your teeth like you do every morning but when you look in the mirror you see a puffy eyed crazy looking girl. You scream at your reflection. Kai comes running in to your room.
Kai: “What’s wrong?”
You: “*grabs a towel and covers your face* *muffled*I’m fine, please go away.”
A few minutes later you emerge from the bathroom to find Kai making breakfast. You and Kai sit down and eat breakfast. Then Kai tells you he wants to take you somewhere special. He tells you to pack two outfits and a bathing suit. You finish eating and packing, then you and Kai hop in your car and head to the airport. The ticket that Kai hands you says Jeju Island.
You: “Kai, are we really going to Jeju Island?”
Kai nods and leads you to gates. The two of you fly to Jeju Island and when you land you and Kai head straight to the hotel to change for the beach. You meet Kai in the lobby and he has on a t-shirt and swim trunks. You head to the beach and as soon as you get to the water you jump in. Kai jumps in after you. You and Kai play in the water for hours. When you finally are too exhausted to play anymore, you and Kai head back to the hotel. You check your phone as soon as you get back and changed. There are two messages from Baekhyun, both of them asking if you want to hang out. You call him.
{Phone convo}
Baekhyun: “Yeoboseyo.”
You: “Baekhyun, I just got your messages.”
Baekhyun: “So do you want to hang out?”
You: “No, I don’t. Why don’t you hang out with Hyuna? You seem to like her a lot.”
Baekhyun: “What are you trying to say?”
You: “Baekhyun, I think we need to end it. Good-bye.”
{End}
Kai hugs you from behind.
Kai: “Are you okay?”
Instead of answering him, you turn around and kiss him. He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer. You pull away from the kiss and look into Kai’s eyes. He looks back at you so intently that it makes you blush. You look away but Kai grabs your chin and turns you back to face him. He moves closer closing the gap between the two of you. He kisses you again. When you two break apart, Kai kisses your forehead.
You: “Kai, this doesn’t feel right. I just broke up with Baekhyun and my heart is all muddled.”
Kai: “It’s okay. Do you want to watch a movie?”
You: “Of course.”
You run over to the bed and jump on it. Kai laughs and jumps on the bed with you. You and Kai decide to watch 200 Pounds Beauty. Half way through the movie you both fall asleep.
--The next morning—
You wake up in Kai’s arms. He looks so peaceful.
{Your POV} That’s it. I’m over Baekhyun. Kai today I am a going to make you my boyfriend. {End}
Your phone starts ringing.
{phone convo}
You: “Yeobeoseyo.”
Chanyeol: “Yah, did you break up with Baekhyun and then go on vacation with Kai?”
You: “No, Kai surprised me yesterday with the vacation since I was feeling bad about the thing with Baekhyun and Hyuna.”
Chanyeol: “so, you and Baekhyun are over? Are you okay?”
You: “I’m fine.”
Chanyeol: “Okay, I was just checking because Baekhyun seemed like he was upset.”
You: “Then why are you checking on me?’
Chanyeol: “ I wanted to make sure you were okay. It seemed like you loved Bacon a lot.”
You: “I did but now I don’t. But, Channie I’m fine don’t worry about me.”
{End}
You hang up with Chanyeol.
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys it's me again. I hope you are enjoying the story. I had to pick up the speed of it a little bit since I had so many extra characters but don't worry it slows down a little bit. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the trip to Jeju Island with no other than gorgeous Kai. I must warn you though, don't get too comfortable in Kai's arms because his sweet exterior may all be a front.

And here is Mr. Gorgeous himself

 

and here have another

BONUS: Taoris

Not Exo or even related to the story but these boys are too cute to pass up